What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crooked8 - Karma testing yet agaaaaaain! Chem tini and Og tini

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Rolling right along. Taking clones soon before the flip.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Pardon the delay Karma, had some space/timing limitations. These are now huge. Well, one is super runty but its all good. Finally got all the supplies required to handle taking cuts, training and flipping these. They will be in flower within 24-48 hours. Thank for the patience. :headbange

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

Pardon the delay Karma, had some space/timing limitations. These are now huge. Well, one is super runty but its all good. Finally got all the supplies required to handle taking cuts, training and flipping these. They will be in flower within 24-48 hours. Thank for the patience. :headbange

Nice!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All cuts taken to preserve them. All plants cut back immensely hard and trained. Now they are in their shitty nft buckets for their first trial to search for the stable females. Afterward well flip the clones in DWC per usual. Glad they are finally on their way!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Culled a male chem tini #3 the other day. Going over to see these ones tomorrow so ill take pics and update then. Im sure more have shown if not all by now. :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Plants are looking real good n healthy...!!!...

Looked like you had a bit of a Forest over there...!!!...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are looking real good n healthy...!!!...

Looked like you had a bit of a Forest over there...!!!...

Very true, my buddy had me worried he said it looked like “all dudes” in there. I had to work it in the dark today so i couldnt get pics easily. I culled two more males but it looks like all the rest are female. 5/9 aint bad! Lets hope they all stay super stable and then well have some winners to run through in dwc! :tiphat:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally able to update my thread for these tini testers.
Og Tini #2
picture.php

Og Tini #3
picture.php

Chem Tini #1
picture.php

Chem Tini #5
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The lot of them in their test buckets. Wheeeeew! I cant wait to try these in my dwc. Thats coming next, I have moms of all of these. They have been so so resilient to all sorts of pain. Topping, lsr, topped at flower and at like week 2 because they were HUGE. Sucks because the tops would have been nuts. Anyway, they will show their true potential next run. I should also mention they are all currently at day 32 in the photos. Thanks Karma!
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Og tinis are very varied. One is looking like a late bloomer and the other looks really lemon tini dominant imo.

Og-t2(Og dom late looking pheno)
picture.php

Og-t3(Lemontini looking pheno)
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem tini #1 is sort of dull. A muted nose similar to the 4/5 but just a fraction of the loudness. 4 and 5 are very similar, 4 seems to have a touch more ice and 5 seems a little faster. They both have a nearly identical gassy super candied citrus og funky earthy thing. Absolutely incredible. I havent been so excited to taste something in 5+ years.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts