What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkStorm

Some of the older guys reckon mm is pure thai..I think even 20thai thought this..but who knows !

Last edited:
D

dj9

Greenhouse seeds dont have the parents to make SSH i would say they are F2s at best but saying that you still could find something nice.

When Neville was making Seed for Greenhouse Seeds when Shanti and Arjan owned GHS Neville sold them seed on consignment.

Neville had the parent plants and did the work then after shanti sold his shares of GHS and started Mr nice and Neville was going back to Australia did Shanti get Neville's plants.

Not sure how fast there version is but F1s can flower up to 17 weeks.
Hey Hempy.
Finally managed to register and sign in. Glad to be on the site.

dj9

D

dj9

The person that was Neville's closest friend who was in Holland before the Cannabis Castle days and there threw the haze work needs tell the story's and correct all the lies and misinformation about Neville's work.

I am working on that and hope to have him posting soon.

I have nothing to gain from any of this but i feel Neville's work and the real history behind it all and who really has what needs to be laid to rest.

Look at Todd he claimed to be Neville's friend yet only spoke to him for an hour at a show or event.

I can prove now a set clone is not the real clone by one single post i have found but all that will do is start a shit fest.So it is better it comes from people that were there and know that history first hand.

Hey Hempy,

Posted my hello on the wrong thread reply. First time on a forum.
Hope all is good.
Talk in the morn.

dj9

NEED 4 SEED

Hi all seams a few are getting there panty's all twisted out of shape when we bring up Neville's work with Haze and his contributions so i felt it was best to open a new thread were we can discuss both Sam and Neville's Haze lines is a mature and respectful way.

Do SSHs of Greenhouse Seeds count too? :tiphat: I was young (well, compared to today) and didn't know better.

I wish everybody who's discussing these lines would throw pics of their efforts in breeding with them inside this thread but all I see is constant back-flashing the same old quotes

which I have been reading for all the years that I am in this community. The snake is biting its tail and the squirrel is laughing itself to death. Looks almost grotesquely to read it all over and over again.

Someone in this thread is saying that Bigherb is saying that Hempy is saying that Nevil said that Sam said that he said it before that it's been said again and so on...

Reminds me of me and my friends in younger age trying to discuss about ourselves discussing things on acid. LOL.

We were talking back and forth for 3 hours and tried to examine what we were talking about which led to more talking and examining but in the end we really didn't know what the talk was about.

Please go to work and put the results to the test!

Having said that I am testing some progeny of my stellar but dead Super Silver Haze from 2012 and it looks to be a promising thing. Looks short flowering at this point but smell is pretty hazy. I hope I won't get beaten if I share some GH cross genetics, which actually should also be nothing more than Sam's and Nevilles genetics. But in this heated and ancient discussion I prefer to ask beforehand. :smoke:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hey Hempy,

Posted my hello on the wrong thread reply. First time on a forum.
Hope all is good.
Talk in the morn.

dj9

Welcome to the forum mate still waking up here that was fast happy to see you here.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Do SSHs of Greenhouse Seeds count too? :tiphat: I was young (well, compared to today) and didn't know better.

I wish everybody who's discussing these lines would throw pics of their efforts in breeding with them inside this thread but all I see is constant back-flashing the same old quotes

which I have been reading for all the years that I am in this community. The snake is biting its tail and the squirrel is laughing itself to death. Looks almost grotesquely to read it all over and over again.

Someone in this thread is saying that Bigherb is saying that Hempy is saying that Nevil said that Sam said that he said it before that it's been said again and so on...

Reminds me of me and my friends in younger age trying to discuss about ourselves discussing things on acid. LOL.

We were talking back and forth for 3 hours and tried to examine what we were talking about which led to more talking and examining but in the end we really didn't know what the talk was about.

Please go to work and put the results to the test!

Having said that I am testing some progeny of my stellar but dead Super Silver Haze from 2012 and it looks to be a promising thing. Looks short flowering at this point but smell is pretty hazy. I hope I won't get beaten if I share some GH cross genetics, which actually should also be nothing more than Sam's and Nevilles genetics. But in this heated and ancient discussion I prefer to ask beforehand. :smoke:

Hi Need all are welcome in this thread mate i just dont want to see personal attacks or drama.

The reason i started this thread was posted at the start clearly posting the facts in other peoples threads upset them so i started my own.

So i did one better i managed to get Dj9 to join and post he is Nevil's best friend who was in Holland before the cannabis cattle days and there all threw the haze work.

This is about the truth not myths.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Big ass plants, @hempy. How do you grow? Seems those long legged sativas are teetering on the very edge of over feeding...yet they still look choice.

TheDarkStorm

Please go to work and put the re:sults to the test!

Hey mate...this is a haze thread after all...id love to see some pictures...what did you cross your ssh to... ghsc's super lemon haze came out quite good so itl be interesting to see how there seedline put to something else comes out.

NEED 4 SEED

Hey mate...this is a haze thread after all...id love to see some pictures...what did you cross your ssh to... ghsc's super lemon haze came out quite good so itl be interesting to see how there seedline put to something else comes out.

Hi Dark Storm,

The initial cross was to Dutch Passion Blueberry and the next step that I am testing now is the males of those crossed to Banana Peel by Illuminati Seeds.

Some girls of the initial cross I have paired with GDP and will test them later this year.
I can post pics of the SSH mom and of the BB dad and also of the progeny.
Will have a look.

TheDarkStorm

Hi Dark Storm,

The initial cross was to Dutch Passion Blueberry and the next step that I am testing now is the males of those crossed to Banana Peel by Illuminati Seeds.

Some girls of the initial cross I have paired with GDP and will test them later this year.
I can post pics of the SSH mom and of the BB dad and also of the progeny.
Will have a look.
Thanks mate...sounds like your having some fun..sould be quite interesting to see...I believe blue dream is ssh x bb too...an alot of people loved that...have you had a chance to smoke any of yours..if so what do you think of it ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are there any late 70's early 80's pictures of A5H?. I'm not having any luck finding some.. All I can find are Killer A5H.

TheDarkStorm

Are there any late 70's early 80's pictures of A5H?. I'm not having any luck finding some.. All I can find are Killer A5H.

Itl be from sometime after 85 onwards hammerhead the only picture around nowdays is nevils catalogue cover shot the sameone sensi have used to sell there nl5haze-c..but dj may have something floating about hopefully.

This one...nevil confirmed was the mother of his Neville's haze

Attachments

• user444376_pic2008182_1580896701.jpg
    user444376_pic2008182_1580896701.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 19

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Itl be from sometime after 85 onwards hammerhead the only picture around nowdays is nevils catalogue cover shot the sameone sensi have used to sell there nl5haze-c..but dj may have something floating about hopefully.

This one...nevil confirmed was the mother of his Neville's haze

Ya, Ive seen that pic.. I was hoping there's more in someones stash.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Big ass plants, @hempy. How do you grow? Seems those long legged sativas are teetering on the very edge of over feeding...yet they still look choice.

I use my hempy buckets and i just feed normal in veg but once a Sativa or a heavy haze hybrid starts to flower that can change greatly.Some plants /strains need half feeding others like full feeds others only need water from early flower till harvest.

You just need to watch and let the plant tell you what it wants i spent years posting telling people how you do sativas indoors.Most think i never grew out doors well i did.

Some think indicas and sativas need the same indoors nope and sativas act very differently indoors than they do outdoors.

D

DNM1

I use my hempy buckets and i just feed normal in veg but once a Sativa or a heavy haze hybrid starts to flower that can change greatly.Some plants /strains need half feeding others like full feeds others only need water from early flower till harvest.

You just need to watch and let the plant tell you what it wants i spent years posting telling people how you do sativas indoors.Most think i never grew out doors well i did.

Some think indicas and sativas need the same indoors nope and sativas act very differently indoors than they do outdoors.
I believe you've that you have grown outdoors my friend :)
Outdoors, in our beautiful country, we are somewhat "restricted" from growing,but,when it comes to indoors, things are different

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.