What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Me and Autos

D

DNM1

Nice job!!

Thank you A.:)
Before acquiring my first autos, did some reading.When I bought them already had decided I was going to treat no different from my fems
Took advice on the initial first re pot, soil mix
Fantastic and relaxing experience
Next autumn,same "procedure",second run will be of autos
:)

D

DNM1

Babuska Black

Babuska Black

Attachments

• IMG_1828.jpg
    IMG_1828.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 37
D

DNM1

Great line up, doing a few autos this year with limited experience

bests Cmoon
Hi Cm :)
Thanks my friend.Have I missed your thread on them?
Have been somewhat busy, would like to follow and get more info on auto strains
Total "newbie" with autos

Cmoon

Hi Cm :)
Thanks my friend.Have I missed your thread on them?
Have been somewhat busy, would like to follow and get more info on auto strains
Total "newbie" with autos

Im yet to start them as im waiting a few weeks to sprut, will be doing a selection under lights and outdoor, im afraid im not the man for auto info, I did the early stuff from dutch passion and was quite impressed with results on a 12/12 bloom plan as i had photoperiod plants as the majority, I was never totally pleased with potency but things have deffinatly changed in the last 5 years.

Good luck with these, im growing a variety of gifted cuts from a close friend...he'd be closer if hed rooted them:laughing:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8782304#post8782304

D

DNM1

West Coast OG

West Coast OG

Attachments

• IMG_4455.jpg
    IMG_4455.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4440.jpg
    IMG_4440.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 30

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you A.:)
Before acquiring my first autos, did some reading.When I bought them already had decided I was going to treat no different from my fems
Took advice on the initial first re pot, soil mix
Fantastic and relaxing experience
Next autumn,same "procedure",second run will be of autos

Autos do take a few steps not normally needed in photoperiods. Each time you grow them, you see how they thrive. Adequate light, container size, nutrients (after sexing ~17-25 days), no stress from environment. LST a great way to increase yield! Once you have that down, you are in the fast lane!! Good luck on your future grows!!

RED 1

Autos do take a few steps not normally needed in photoperiods. Each time you grow them, you see how they thrive. Adequate light, container size, nutrients (after sexing ~17-25 days), no stress from environment. LST a great way to increase yield! Once you have that down, you are in the fast lane!! Good luck on your future grows!!

Thanks A.:) I'm very pleased with my first auto experience,and,will be part of my grows as from now on.

RED 1

Great job. Use LST techniques next time to increase yield. Good luck!

Thanks A.:)
Very pleased with autos.Wasn't planning an outdoor grow this summer, events changed everything around, so one auto under the sun
West Coast OG
Babuska Black

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts