What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stumbled on this grow last fall

Gelado`

Veteran
Yup. Found it. You can grow a tree, but you still can't have more than 30 grams of dried flower.

So once you've smoked your 30 grams, you have to wait another year to grow another 30 grams? Just doesn't make sense. I can make wine and brew beer at home to my heart's content, but only 30g once a year? Not everyone can spend a small fortune in Ontario Hydro and indoor grow equipment.

If a couple Senators would have been growers, they could have corrected this. Maybe it will at second reading, but I'm not holding my breath.
View Image

I'd be growing autos--perfect for that situation

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I tend to stay well back.

Lived in Hawaii over two decades and saw plenty while out pounding my YZF450.

F quads lol.

lol. I have to admit, when my daughter takes out her little Honda 125, I can't keep up to her. And she smokes me without trying in the bush.

I'd never ever set traps. That would be way too dangerous. For me.

My friends have really mellowed over the years, and would probably even shake off someone ripping off a patch. But if anyone stuck them with a trap while they were exploring, they'd be putting up their own cams, hunting them down, take everything they own, and burn the rest. Cars and all. Some people you just don't F with.

And in Canada, if you get caught with traps in your grow, you're gone for 15 years instead of a slap on the wrist. And the cops would probably cripple you for "trying to escape". The news papers would be printing "Marijuana grower crippled by the traps he set for police."

Traps are dumb in the extreme.

Latest posts

Latest posts