What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze x Malawi REG

This GREEN HAZE x MALAWI REG is in a 26 gallon REZ with
a DESTROYER REG, smaller ZAMALDELICA reg (looks like thai pheno)
and a C99 10 inch NETPOT.

I have a DUAL DIAPHRAGM air pump with 4 lines out to the REZ, ONCE in the REZ each line split to two for a total of 8 air lines. Each air line is connected to a Coke Can Size (8) air stones(slightly smaller that coke can but same shape)..

Using Aqua Flakes A & B in veg but considering using Liquid Bat Guano(HYDRO) for flowering. Reading a lot on here about BIOFIZZ? (I think) .. Not familiar but curious..

Going to VEG another 3 weeks TOPPING TOPPING TOPPING.
In a week I'll put the 5' X 4'10" SCROG over the girls I've been using SILICATE to make the girls plyable/bendable but once underneath the SCROG that will be stopped.

Keep it GREEN ICMAG..!! thx to Dubi and Crew for these GREAT genetics..!!

picture.php
[/IMG]

G

Wow!This is gonna be a beast!:)Wish you the best!
I think biobizz bloom is suitable for hydro but haven't tried myself...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome ThermalRider,

Really nice selection of sativas for your current indoor grow :)
Really happy to see more people growing the Green Haze x Malawi!

Thanks to you for your support and for starting a grow diary.
It will be a pleasure to follow your progresses or to assist you in case you have any doubt during their development. :yes:

glad to see you have started this thread ThermalRider as i've been waitng to see a green haze x malawi grow over the winter months. and a great start you have there!

Thanks for the kind words SYD, first run of ACE genetics and preety stoked..!!

Thanks Dubi, hopefully this I can do these Satties justice, Great looking genetics..!!

Thanks Stellarjay pretty excited to grow out Green HZ/ Malawi.. It's a bit slow till I flip anyday now.. Debating on stepping down slowly to 11/13 or just go 11/13 off the bat.. All the ladies are scrogged in now..

Green Haze / MAL across the bottom of the scrog..

picture.php
[/IMG]

Have the REZ on a roller base so i can position the scrogg
around to change lights angles on each visit..

picture.php
[/IMG]

deepwaterdude

Thermalrider, those are looking like they're gonna take the roof off;) I thought I had Green Haze x Malawi in my fridge and was disappointed to realize I had switched out the strain for another when I ordered. I'll just have to grow it vicariously through you ;) Don't wait too long to flip! Flower's gonna be nuts.

they sure are pretty ThermalRider. liking the little thin leaf vixens you've got going there. i like skinny girls. lol. maybe dubi will catch us up on what he has seen as far as plant structure goes on this cross.

Thanks DWD and Stellarjay.. Yes these leaves are skinny skinny for sure.

One issue I have with all the girls In the pool is the G HAZE x Mal is more nute sensitive then the rest of the girls. Had some minor leaf burn on her so I've backed off some..
I have a Zamadelica in the pool as well with a Dainty Thai Structure and she thrived on the nutes..

Flipped to 11/13 4 days ago and the tops are beginning to stretch..
Nothing but a sea of green for now... sorry about the HPS washout tried to filter it some..

picture.php
[/IMG]

Zamadelica
In the middle of frame, you can compare her leaves to the Destroyer in the botton right hand corner..

picture.php
[/IMG]

those zamy's make the destroyer look like an indica in that last pic. noticed the leaf tips of the GHxM in the earlier pic. really appreciate you pointing this out what's going on. guess they'd rather be in the creek than the country club. lol so how many of each variety do you have swimming in the pool? looking good!

Thx SJ, started out with 2 GH x Mal, 2 Zamaldelica, 2 Destroyer and 1 C99.

On GH x Mal turned out Male and I culled BUT wish I would pruned him down to one main limb and cut right before the sacs open and harvested the pollen upstairs.. oh well 8 more seeds of that..

One Zamadelica Zamal Pheno very vigorous had high hopes for her, but she auto flowered and started growing balls, kept me busy plucking them off and eventually decided it was time for it to go..

Not going to post for a while, till there is more to see..

picture.php
[/IMG]

Bottom Left part of the GH x Mal
Bottom Right Zamadelica Thai Pheno
Middle frame C99
Not pictured other side of Scrog Gigantic thinner leaf Destroyer and a small colombian leaning Destroyer

picture.php
[/IMG]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ThermalRider,

You are focusing the horizontal growth of your plants very well, what a lovely screen of green. Sorry to hear one Zamaldelica went hermie, please email me to: info@aceseeds.org and i will offer you a replacement.

I think it was a right move to flower them directly with 11/13 photoperiod, these tropical sativa genetics stretch like mad when grown from seed.

Best wishes for the flowering!

Green Haze / Mal still stretching not many pistals yet as the Thai Destroyer or COL/MEX Destroyer but the C99 by far further along..

GH/Mal along the bottom of the SCROG, you can see the ZAM(Thai Pheno Male)
Top right of pic near the light.. Sorry for the crappy HPS washout...

picture.php

picture.php

Zam male TOP of pic / C99 right below him..

picture.php

deepwaterdude

Great mess of haze et al you got there, thermalrider;) I'm starting to remember to worry about the stretch on my Haze x's, just entering flower. Your Green Haze x Malawi has a budding style very close to my outdoor malawi this season. Superb smoke, you're in for a treat;)

great pics thermalrider. doesn't appear the nute burn was any big deal. guess resiliency is in the gene pool... and what a happy pool o' plants you have!

Thanks Stellarjay and DWD and YES the stretch is ON for Ghaze is on for sure..!!
The ZAM male busted about 3 or 4 flower pods and I know Cindy got some action but I've cut all the ZAM male tops but did NOT cull it yet(don't need dying roots to upset the rez).. I have the Male TOPS upstairs at the old 45 degree angle over some freezer bags.
Normally I use wax paper to collect pollen on but we were out..

picture.php
[/IMG]

Tuned out the HPS for some of these pics.. DISCLAIMER: as you notice this is my basement that will need some minor repair next year THEN i'll make a dedicated grow area..

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php

picture.php

Cindy

picture.php

Ncali

Veteran
Cindy x zam? Sounds like it could be real nice hahaha. Stretch is on, looks like a cool grow you got going

Latest posts

Latest posts