What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A short break - 2017

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friends,

I will be taking a short break from the forums for a few weeks so i can concentrate in the upcoming seed harvests and outdoor selections/testings.
Then i will take some weeks of well deserved holidays with the family.

At this time of year i'm really exhausted and i need some time to disconnect and to charge batteries so i can prepare next year catalog and the new releases.
I promise upcoming 1-2 years are going to be equally or even more interesting, as we are working in many breeding projects in different areas of cannabis breeding.
I'm sure future news will surprise a few ;)

I won't be replying or checking the threads and private messages here at ICMag for a few weeks.
You still can reach me at our company's email: info@aceseeds.org and our staff will be attending orders all the working days, as usual.

I would like to thank you for all your great contributions this year, and i'm sure you all will take good care of this room (please keep up the good vibes, and be kind and respectful to each other).

Wish you have a great end of outdoor season to all the northern hemisphere growers, and a happy planting season as well for the growers in the southern hemisphere.
May your indoor gardens stay green and resinous, full of terpenes. And your hearts stay happy :)

See ya soon! :tiphat: Take care! :huggg:

Quitters

Admiration

Admiration

The Best !

The years put into investigating, working, culling, taming, improving, stabilizing, crossing Pure Landrace Sativa strains 6, 8, 10+ generations most of which are wild at first. Not to mention most of the strains are made available in regular and feminized versions. You couldn't name all the countries in the Ace library. It's a different kinda dedication than the breeders whom start out with the most elite clones and genetics.

Then there's consistently manning the Ace forum wheel + always answering private messages.

Enjoy dubi

Ncali

Veteran
Many thanks for your hard work dubi, and please pass on the thanks to the staff at ace as well. Enjoy your rest friend, well earned! We look forward with you towards new projects.

:tiphat:

NC

ULMW

God Bless Dubi, Luis and All Ace Seeds Crew and Gardeners Globally. Peace n Love. Happy testing n then blissful rest to you and your families. Catch up in mid Nov.
Happy Harvest! Happy Rest!

Enjoy the harvest moon activities, seed selections and contemplated breeding projects and such.. But first and foremost enjoy the well deserved break with the family..!!

Thanks for all your dedication Dubi, even thought I'm a relatively a newbie on this forum I can see I've found my place here..!! It's easy to see the ACE forum participant comradery with yourself, I've found you keep your customer base informed in the ACE forum to be super customer attentive focused compared to other breeders sites..

G

Nice Dubi!The feeling of going off work for a while is really liberating...
Wish you a bountiful harvest of buds and seeds and the best time with your family :)

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
You deserve a break, Dubi.

Thank you for generously sharing your knowledge and the kind and honest manner that you always show.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Dubi , Thank you brother! Get rested up and refresh your soul. I have many trials on the passing phase now. I'm going to be saving for a month or two for a shopping spree. I hope to get a pack of everything your offering this upcoming year. I need some cool male to lift my spirits from time to time. God Bless you and your family. Peace

Kaskadian

Veteran
Thanks for everything Dubi! If anyone deserves a break it's you brother! You provide us all with a wealth of info on your strains and you've always been available for conversation. I hope you enjoy your time with the girls and come back refreshed.

Cheers,

Kas

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much for your well wishes and for taking good care of this room! :huggg:

I really had a nice break with the family and had the chance to travel a bit and disconnect :)

The outdoor season in the licensed farm that is collaborating with us has been a success this season too and we have had the chance to test a few new hybrids that will be released early next year :yes:

Please, check the updates in the 'ACE Seeds 2017' and 'ACE Seeds - stock status' threads in case you are interested to follow our recent progresses.

Very happy to be back with the ICMag family! Batteries charged and i feel very motivated to keep working hard to try to offer you new interesting breeds and to maintain the quality of last years.

Thank you all, your are the best! :tiphat: dubi

Wellandwitham

Welcome back Dubi, pleased to hear you had a good break, and thanks for all the effort Ace puts in to these forums and more importantly, turning out great crosses and interesting plants :)