What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you be interested in an auto that finishes in 45 days but yields 20 grams?

Not saying if it's possible or not, just wondering if you'd buy those or not.

I have special techniques I am going to use. I am going to manipulate the plant in 5 different ways to achieve this. I will also be getting Top44 and might mite to help.

Nope. Especially not those varieties.

from what I red- zactly.

If he said he was making 20 gram headstash autos that finish fast maybe people would be interested. Ill be honest mighty mite is 100% turn off its horrible. If it was going to turn out og or chem quality people would bite but not that stuff. I cant say much more though anothermans trash is anothers treasure

mity mite alone, not so good. breeding with killer photo...maybe.

Persoanlly i dont think mighty mite crossed to anything is good. Theres cuts now doing 25% to 33% thc whats the point of growing mighty mite? Ive never smoked any of it that had a gmnktavle taste, smell or high its boring mids at best.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Persoanlly i dont think mighty mite crossed to anything is good. Theres cuts now doing 25% to 33% thc whats the point of growing mighty mite? Ive never smoked any of it that had a gmnktavle taste, smell or high its boring mids at best.

I feel the same about top44. Ass lemon hairy bud. No thanks.

angelgoob

thanks for the advice on mightmite and top44 not being good.

maybe blueberry or other early plants have the things i need.

Mr Jay

Veteran

You're clearly not an outdoor grower from above 45 north. There are many AMAZING mighty mite crosses that canadian companies have been making for years. The MM helps shorten up the flowering time of plants up north so they come in on time. Some auto phenos have been made as well.

MM is awesome because it's an auto that doesn't have ruderalis genetics in it.

Companies like Highrise seeds have been making MM crosses for years. Mighty Durban, Bluebonic Guerilla, Patriot meds (early skunk)

Last edited:
N

NewAgeGenetics

automatic without ruderalis?

its always hard to believe, but yea there are a few ones.

personally I prefer the very early flowering strains without any ruderalis.

Breaking news:

Mighty Mite
»»» Himalaya x Ruderalis

You're clearly not an outdoor grower from above 45 north. There are many AMAZING mighty mite crosses that canadian companies have been making for years. The MM helps shorten up the flowering time of plants up north so they come in on time. Some auto phenos have been made as well.

MM is awesome because it's an auto that doesn't have ruderalis genetics in it.

Companies like Highrise seeds have been making MM crosses for years. Mighty Durban, Bluebonic Guerilla, Patriot meds (early skunk)

Just because i wont grow out our good old classic canadian junk does not mean i wont grow outside. I just choose more modern varieties. Why would i run stuff i regard as trash when theres stuff like green crack you can pull down early september... you dont need autos to grow up here people got along just fine before them. Have you ever heard of texada timewarp? For idk bout 35 years that got alomg just fine being a early finishing plant resistant to mold.

FYI mighty mite has rudy in it. Thats what causes the auto trait i hate to break it to you. Mighty mite is terrible its not even a true auto.

Anyway the op was asking if crossing those 2 things will make headstash. The answer is not in a million years. You are free to like mighty mite but i invite you to take a look around what we have modern day, old stuff is just a waste of money. Im not the only one who said no, no one said yes so why you argue with me, i dont know it seems like nitpicking my opinion to me. In no way do i find might mite amazing i find it the total opposite IMO its as bad as it gets, you sgould probably try something made this century because lots of things that pre date the 2000 really are not that impressive these days...

angelgoob

thanks for the advice. I guess just choose a good auto to begin with.

I have 6 different ways to achieve big seeds. These do not mean a bigger plant at the end. Proper care and genetics determines that. What this will do is create a seedling that is hardy, big, and a couple days ahead. Wait make that like 7 or 8 ways. I will pick the ones that show tails and sprout first also.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
thanks for the advice. I guess just choose a good auto to begin with.

I have 6 different ways to achieve big seeds. These do not mean a bigger plant at the end. Proper care and genetics determines that. What this will do is create a seedling that is hardy, big, and a couple days ahead. Wait make that like 7 or 8 ways. I will pick the ones that show tails and sprout first also.

get in there and grow.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am personally not a fan of autos. If you find one you like you have to make f2's to preserve it. I prefer taking clones of both males and females. Then out crossing at my leisure. And autos don't give me enough flexibility.
I guess if I had a smaller space and couldn't make clones I may use them.

Autos work for many, the rapid turn around, the early sexing. Grow whatever you see fit. After a decade of growing autos, I find waiting for photoperiods to sex or to finish, is at times, a test of patience.

Of course, we do successive planting starting every 25-30 days ....while some are finishing others are showing their sex traits....and reap about 7 harvests per season.

Guess it is all good the end....photos or autos.

Bottom line...good genetics provide great relief or social for many out there growing autos, as do photos.

Autos work for many, the rapid turn around, the early sexing. Grow whatever you see fit. After a decade of growing autos, I find waiting for photoperiods to sex or to finish, is at times, a test of patience.

Of course, we do successive planting starting every 25-30 days ....while some are finishing others are showing their sex traits....and reap about 7 harvests per season.

Guess it is all good the end....photos or autos.

Bottom line...good genetics provide great relief or social for many out there growing autos, as do photos.

I think its neat people grow autos but not having patience to sex photos is the strangest reason ive ever heard. You can sex them (and autos) with the flip of a switch so i would argue you can sex photos just as fast, or faster if a auto takes weeks to start flowering. If you wanted to you could even top it amd clone that, you could keep elite plants lomg term, i just dont see the advantage when they can both be sexed right away. Havent you ever seen a plant that was so amazing it was just wrong not to keep it, then not been able to keep it unless you constantly are cloning flowering cuts, revegging then all over again...

The advantage i see is in outdoor cultivation beating the falltime raids, or multi cropping for less work or constant supply, i could see filling in extra space in the veg room but i dont see the advantage of something that flowers randomly could even be in the seed plugs, or 4 feet tall ive seen quite a variety of reports. They seem unreliable to me.

Not a hate on autos i just dont get them personally as a main crop but if you enjoy them thats cool :tiphat:im not going to lie even though i dont like the autos id still grow some of yours over mighty mite...

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
I mean no disrespect, but can you germ a photo now and have a decent finish in late Oct if I started Aug 1? With autos, seeds r up for a few dayz n ready to transplant n will start 2 more batches evry 15 days finishing Oct-mid Nov.

mushroombrew

Veteran
I mean no disrespect, but can you germ a photo now and have a decent finish in late Oct if I started Aug 1? With autos, seeds r up for a few dayz n ready to transplant n will start 2 more batches evry 15 days finishing Oct-mid Nov.

Depends on your Latitude. Outdoor? Greenhouse?

But yes. They will just be smaller plants as they won't veg as long.