What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ganja that takes away your appetite

EastFortRock

I grew a Cheese clone ( don't know the origin) , at least they called it cheese (it smells cheesy) that makes me not want to eat. It looked rather Sativa with skinny leaves and small buds. I don't like the buzz very much because it is a bit parinoia inducing and makes me a bit dizzy. Anyone else have Weed that takes away your appetite, instead of giving you the munchies?

Farm Hero

yes, I have had the same experience with the real deal cheese crossed to a black widow male.

We named the plant moon cheese, was very sativa, grew super fast but had the big dense white buds not normally seen on a sativa frame. There are pics in my gallery of moon cheese.

These "moon cheese" nugs would make you not eat and not sleep and were known to induce paranoia. In fact RSO made from this plant also saved my life reversing a disease and relieving tons of nerve pain.

One night, I grabbed a tube of RSO that had warmed a bit and squirted waay too much into the mouth. Biting the bullet, I swallowed it and for the next 48 hours I didn't not eat or sleep. Was the craziest cannabis experience of my life.

To people that say pot makes you tired and hungry I laugh. There as many effects-combos as there are flavors and plant structure differences. The most important plant on the planet.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
It's the tetrahydrocannabivarin (thcv) that inhibits hunger as where delta-9-trans-tetrahydrocannabinol (thc) does the opposite so whatever that strain is that pheno definitely sounds rich in thcv

It's the tetrahydrocannabivarin (thcv) that inhibits hunger as where delta-9-trans-tetrahydrocannabinol (thc) does the opposite so whatever that strain is that pheno definitely sounds rich in thcv

Hey buddy I no about the thcv but what just wondering do u think that it's a bit more common with the hybrids.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Hey buddy I no about the thcv but what just wondering do u think that it's a bit more common with the hybrids.

Typically sativas are rich in it like durban poison as an example I'm not extremely wealthy as to where it originally comes from strain wise but if ya wanna bean with it I would recommend home grown natural wonders quantum kush or subcools jack the ripper the lab results explain for themselves bless up

Sweet man nice one for the info.I grew the Jack the ripper a few years back good strain to grow it grew really well Nice bud structure. Thinking about it I can't remember if it did affect my appetite nice smoke tho.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Sweet man nice one for the info.I grew the Jack the ripper a few years back good strain to grow it grew really well Nice bud structure. Thinking about it I can't remember if it did affect my appetite nice smoke tho.

Of course knowledge is a useful sword ;)

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Weed always seems to stop me being hungry, not had the munchies for years. Used to get them all the time.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Weed always seems to stop me being hungry, not had the munchies for years. Used to get them all the time.

Could be the strains your smoking being possibly rich in the thcv try to find a seed without that specific compound being common like maybe some gorilla glue #4 og kush sour diesel or anything with that thc without de 'v' or you may not get induced hunger because of some tolerance idk for sure but that's crazy I wish I could smoke without getting the hardcore munchies

R

Rubber Chicken

I think that happens when you are high all the time, like when being high is 'the norm'.

G

ganjygav

I'm high all the time and hence hungry all the time. I need appetite suppressant weed lol

G

ganjygav

I dont get the munchies anymore.... yeehaw​

I hope this happens for me but I smoke the lazy weed. Makes me dumb,sleepy and hungry.
I try to avoid sativas because all that energy just turns to anxiety and paranoia.... don't get munchies with sativa though.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I grew and smoked everything...nothing gave me the munchies in the last ten years...I smoked more indigas than sativa's .tho...yeehaw

G

ganjygav

I grew and smoked everything...nothing gave me the munchies in the last ten years...I smoked more indigas than sativa's .tho...yeehaw

You're a lucky guy then. It's a horrible hunger that can be kinda painful. You have to eat a lot to satisfy it as well. I've gained a few trouser sizes due to it I guarantee lol