What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Solo Coco

Deprivation

Sorry had a unplanned trip. I Started ne 16 seeds 2 per pot kept the best one in each. I'll figure out how to post a picture again.

Deprivation

Previous Solo grow pulled about 30g / solo cup

img_2678-jpg.720835

img_2742-jpg.725515

img_2755-jpg.725514

Deprivation

YYC Calgary

I use Cree cob lighting and Coco coir for grow media in drain to waste cups or small hempy style.

I dont smoke so all my medicine is made in to tinctures, oils , butter etc.

Last edited:

Deprivation

Here is the next batch, the same cross but this mother had epic frost. I started 16 seeds 15 germed I culled down to 6 of the most uniform healthy and vigorous. Assuming 50/50 (last batch was 60/40 favoring fem) I am going to reverse the females only keeping the best one for possible fem seeds from same mothers seed stock.

Again sorry for not posting.:friends:

picture.php

Deprivation

Fed again same regiment .7g and 1ml/L cal-mag with F+. 220g up to 500g saturation. I can see roots in the hole should be able to handle cob soon, no sex yet on any.

picture.php

Deprivation

fed .7 and 1ml/L F+ and .5ml Flora blend with bennies.

trimmed lowest nodes and will bump base feed as I am seeing fade.

Deprivation

Plants down to 200g. Mixed 2 liters Gh M:B 3:4.5. also 2 ml ca-mg+. 2ml FB and some FL+.

Culled 1 male and found 2 female possibly 3 plants.

Deprivation

Guess I talk to myself....

Here are four females from the six, one was male and one still to show...

picture.php

And a bubble bucket fem day 15... 500ppm

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts