What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Malawi - limited edition

Koondense

Veteran
Thing I have noticed are the effects the following day/days. A new clarity and lightness of being. Really positive strain. Yeah, I hope these are around for a bit!

Great report!
Sounds perfect, makes me want to switch on 11/13 right away :)
Ehh, patience...

Nup

Just got the email from the newsletter saying it’s at the end of stock.
Man, Ace ye cant keep showing me all these goodies!
Really seems like a top class plant, hoping to see the seeds come back around.

nksv

Ah damn. I need to get more. Was about to order but then was hit by emergency vet bills for my cat. Probably my fault for going on about how good this cross is!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi nksv,

Glad you like so much your Panama x Malawi! :)

I also think is one of the best sativa hybrids we have ever released, it has it all, easy to grow, vigor, yield, resin production, versatility, excellent terpenes with great incensey expressions, potency, quality, complexity and duration of the effect .... and a moderate flowering time for a sativa of this kind. Probably Malawi/Panama is stronger but i also enjoy a lot the brighter qualities of the effect of this Panama/Malawi hybrid.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We are reallly interested to continue exploring the potential of Panama x Malawi hybrid and the proof is this light dep full of Panama x Malawis flowering since 23rd May, pics taken this second week of June.

Attachments

• Panama x Malawi 2nd week of June light dep.jpg
    Panama x Malawi 2nd week of June light dep.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Panama x Malawi 2nd week of June light dep2.jpg
    Panama x Malawi 2nd week of June light dep2.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Panama x Malawi 2nd week of June light dep3.jpg
    Panama x Malawi 2nd week of June light dep3.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 50

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Have to agree nksv,
I think in my limited opinion that Dubhi is making a mistake with a limited edition.
Got to put up some pics.

Serious production, I've never seen buds like this, so easy to grow with the odd herm = 1/15 and a tri leaf lanky expression,easy to spot 20 week girl, probably interstellar but the risk with space inside.

I think someone says they need a proper cure,definitely!!
Top shelf as has been said the quality of effect.

Thanks Dubi.

Hi Malarky,

Thanks to you :) I'm you glad you also have enjoyed your Panama x Malawi so much! And don't worry, there' s still a bit of stock left and as we speak we are producing more that will be ready in 2-3 months so certainly this limited edition won't be out of stock, at least in short term.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you for not letting this one go Please for God sake let it be a standard offering. It really does cover every base.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Koodense ;) Try to increase a bit the feeding and she will reward you with a higher and more resinous yield.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Panama x Malawi last stage of flowering

Panama x Malawi last stage of flowering

Here are the Panama x Malawis facing their last stage of flowering, they were forced to flower in May a light dep greenhouse so they can finish in early August. 100 females were grown in this greenhouse although it's impossible to capture all of them in a pic.

Super satisfied with this hybrid, they are just about 9 weeks into flowering in the pics and they are close to finish.

Best sativa strain we have grown this year along with the new Haze x Malawi hybrids.

Attachments

• Panama x Malawis.jpg
    Panama x Malawis.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 78
  • Panama x Malawis2.jpg
    Panama x Malawis2.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Panama x Malawis4.jpg
    Panama x Malawis4.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Panama x Malawis3.jpg
    Panama x Malawis3.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 70

nksv

I agree, this have been my fav Dubi. Such a special plant. Waiting on some funds so I can get some more! Then I will make seeds with the M/P regs. Pure magic.

b8man

Veteran
Those plants look amazing Dubi - how are you dealing with the heatwave?

As someone growing in a tent - wow, these guys stretch! The Panama x Bangi are fine, but the Pan x Mal are still shooting up well into week 5 flowering. Snapped a few necks to try and control them but really - wow!

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Thanks for sharing those greenhouse pics. They look quite happy!!!

Any idea when you will be restocking the panama x malawi , malawi x panama, fem., on your site?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Those plants look amazing Dubi - how are you dealing with the heatwave?

As someone growing in a tent - wow, these guys stretch! The Panama x Bangi are fine, but the Pan x Mal are still shooting up well into week 5 flowering. Snapped a few necks to try and control them but really - wow!

Thanks OvergrowDaWorld and b8man :)

The sativas dealt quite well with the very high temps (over 45ºC in the hottest days), but inevitably plagues like red mites and powder mildew started to propagate like the fires in the mountains.

You are right, Panama x Bangi Haze has thinner stems and a more compact structure, while Panama x Malawi has stronger stems and taller sizes. The Panama x Malawi were harvested just a few days after i posted the last pics. It will be a pleasure to see yours! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing those greenhouse pics. They look quite happy!!!

Any idea when you will be restocking the panama x malawi , malawi x panama, fem., on your site?

Thanks robotwithdreams!

Panama x Malawi fem and Malawi x Panama fem will be back in stock very soon, in early-mid September. ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
smoking this atm after a 4 month cure. it's my favourite. omg. so good. astral car wash!

Glad to know it nksv ;) In my opinion Panama x Malawi is also one of my favorites among our trippiest and strongest sativa hybrids :abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts