What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orient Express,Kali China,MxPCK,Malawi.

Consolidated

Malawi
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ULMW

Consolidated,
Beautiful work on the grow. Super photos that just declare the joy you must be feeling with them.
Am loving the Ace seed catalog and all the Ace Members here growing are some of the nicest people I have the good fortune of making their aquaintance. The general energy on looking after this blessed plant from creation is felt in all the posts with these growers. Genuine joy and respect for mother nature and the relationship mankind has to our beloved herb trees.
Am waiting on my seeds to arrive in the next 24 to 48 hours as I just ordered and they are on their way here now.....
Happy growing in 2017 and onwards.
Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very very nice job Consolidated ;)

Your Orient Express is the compact and high yielding sativa/indica pheno, very much like the one Syd Barret is growing at the moment.

The Malawi x PCK is a more sativa Malawi dominant pheno with an evident Purple Pakistan influence in the pigmentation and i guess in the aromas as well.

Your Kali China shows the columnar and manageable structure, flowering time and flowering traits of the latest Kali China breeding. That lower KC bud looks really yummy :yummy: It's the kind of phenos i like the most.

The pure Malawi is doing great as well passing mid flowering.
Overall i'm very impressed with your growing skills, all the strains are being grown very well, showing their best traits and producing good yields.

Thanks for sharing with us such great growing diary! :yes:

Consolidated

Consolidated,
Beautiful work on the grow. Super photos that just declare the joy you must be feeling with them.
Am loving the Ace seed catalog and all the Ace Members here growing are some of the nicest people I have the good fortune of making their aquaintance. The general energy on looking after this blessed plant from creation is felt in all the posts with these growers. Genuine joy and respect for mother nature and the relationship mankind has to our beloved herb trees.
Am waiting on my seeds to arrive in the next 24 to 48 hours as I just ordered and they are on their way here now.....
Happy growing in 2017 and onwards.
Peace

Thank you ULMW, I have my eyes on your new threads. I wish you the best.

Dubi thanks a lot for your kind words and 'couse you share whith us all those beautiful strains and all your valuable infos.

Bobo4200 my man thanks for post in.
Kali China at 10th week from flip to 12/12, started the countdown to the path reaches to the final transformation in spirit.
I have flush her a week ago, i saw ambers and i decided to chop the upper half and leave the rest in the sun for some days to mature better.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
G

Congrats bro!Lovely buds!Waiting for your smoke test!
Do I see a couple of nanas in the last pic?

Consolidated

Congrats bro!Lovely buds!Waiting for your smoke test!
Do I see a couple of nanas in the last pic?

Morning bro, thanks i haven't seen anything, till now.
But as Orfeas said I can see in the picture what you have seen as nanas.
About smells, KC and OE have similar -a little- smells, the first thing which cross in my mind is something like wet ,wet nature and a little bit of spice also.
Malawi have the classic oil smell and MxPck remember to me something sweet.

Thanks a lot guys.

Consolidated

Hello guys, probably my English is worse than i believed.
Because in my last post I meant that I have not seen nannas at all.
At least in the cut part, I looked and the rest and indeed i saw some, not many, most evident in this photo. - at outdoor photo at 4 o'clock
Are small and mostly are in foxtail buds,if it helps.
Tomorrow i'll chop the rest.
picture.php

Syd, you were right my friend. seems to eat a lot of fish, lucky you.........

G

Orfeas,Conso,as much fish as one can eat,cannot heal almost 7 degrees of myopia :biggrin: Just some experience in nana hunting :monkeyeat .That late I just see it as her way of telling you it's time.

Nice trichome coverage...And you say the smell resembles OE,eh?That sounds super!:good:

Consolidated

Hi all...
KaliChina EARLY smoking test.

Yesterday before entering the jar, does not withstand the temptation and decided to make an early smoking test. Pattern of consumption was a small, mobile HOOKAH, which takes a small amount -about 50 mg-. I got a little flower, a popcorn around 150mg and had two hits, total weight 100mg. After smoking I had a strong and clear Sativa feeling without any couch lock.

Finally I went a long walk, the thoughts changing in my head non-stop, I could describe it as a dreamy, because she clarified my summer plans while a warm sensation captured.
All this will not mean anything if there were only five days from harvest.
picture.php

Last edited:

Consolidated

And a small updated to my garden.
OEs are close to their end,some more days.
During the last week i found MxPCK main cola leaning to the arms of Malawi -'cause of the weight-.
It's difficult to discern the trichs of Malpaki...
picture.php

And a photo without flash.
picture.php

G

Wow Conso,this MxPCK is even more beautiful than it looked!:bow:Please give us a pic in natural lighting sometime.
It is indeed really difficult to discern trichs in purple buds.She does look like her calyxes are swollen,maybe a test bud could help.
Beautiful stuff,man!:)

Consolidated

OE are down...

After 1 month veg, 75 days from flip the switch to 12/12 and 66 or so,from the first sign of flower, OE saw the blade.
They were flushed 12 days ago and in my eyes at least they look much higher yield than KC.

OE#1 (one side and the other)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

OE#2
picture.php
picture.php

Consolidated

Today is the turn of MxPCK.
2 days ago,main cola slipped from the bamboo and i found it in an unnatural position.
Tomorrow more details.

G

Congrats brother...Fantastic skills!Mine looks like the shorter one.You 're gonna have a lot of fun!:dance013:Do they have the same smell?

Latest posts

Latest posts