What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

no problem dude !!!! like i said shit happens ! you can't expect every single seed drop to be 100% :tiphat:
besides ..... everything else i've ever gotten from you has been exceptional !!!

ya can't be perfect, but i do try hard to be decent...

thank you :biggrin:

JAWS

so i did send out the RASPBERRY COOKIES OG , i know i sent out the RASPBERRY COOKIES??.

those two pieces alone being grown by the same person leads me to believe you are indeed my E-MAIL brother ????...

ppl use some many different names these days it so hard to keep up with who's who on the boards today..

looking good :biggrin:

JAWS

my masters still say that the RASPBERRY COOKIES OG is an untested strain and unreleased, these were made 7-27-2014 ....

are you 100% sure what you have is the RASPBERRY COOKIES OG and not the RASPBERRY COOKIES???.

thank you :biggrin:

JAWS

can some one PLEASE contact SKIP for me to see about turning on my PM system.

please & thank you :biggrin::biggrin:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pm'ed him right after my post that i would . dunno how long it will take him to see it though ......

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I know you need 50 posts, which you have. There may also be a certain number of minimum days. Possibly 2 weeks.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
You need a custom avatar!!!

They may not have liked so many posts, in a few days. Edited, do not think that. You need Avatar!!!!

Here is info - PM System: A minimum post count of 50 is required before being able to send/receive private messages, as well as use a custom avatar. Those who attempt to circumvent the minimum post count by turbo posting, or making posts with no worthwhile contribution, will have their posts deleted and/or the post count of the turbo poster reset to 0 by admin as a warning. Repeated turbo posting will result in banning without warning. Due to previous abuses, all posts made within the Introduction Forum will not be included in member post count totals.

You could save this to an album in your settings, then make avatar -

JAWS

got the proper post count and an avatar so lets see if i can get some PM permission now.

peace :biggrin:

JAWS

How long do they have left? :bigeye:

day 39 in that pic, were going to go to around day 65..

this is not a huge yielding strain but she does hold her own compared to her size, her buds dry and cure quite heavy..

very good smoke :biggrin::biggrin: