What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Noone has Raspberry Diesels from HSO? i do :)

Halakon

Heres Raspberry Diesel Pheno #1 week 6

And Raspberry Diesel #2 week 6

#1 is a Fat Fingery bud structure that smells like Sweet raspberrys and is Packing on weight, outdoors is extremely pest resistant and grows really fat leathery Leaves and tends to be Dark with fat vigorous stem growth

#2 is a Frosty Sour LOUD rotting raspberry smell, way more diesel in it, not a Heavy yeilder but is also finishing way faster than #1 already yellowing and dropping leaves, where #1 hasnt shown its done by any means yet

Halakon

yes i do i have portable 100, i originally found them at a Discount dispensary for $140 a ounce was super super loud dense and i just knew it had something more to offer, talked to the tender and found out it was most likely a rogue herm in a big garden that caught a few plants, i then asked to get a sack with a few big buds but alot of seeds "because im fiskle and know a winner is in there" so i popped these 2 fucking off and realized how amazing they both were, have plans to pheno hunt this one down

Halakon

Also hoping if anyone out there has grown these out, to post pictures here so i can Compare phenos in the future :)

DJXX

Veteran
Also hoping if anyone out there has grown these out, to post pictures here so i can Compare phenos in the future :)
i have Rasberry Diesel goin...about 24 inches tall still in a red cup...bout ready to go in the 2 gal smartie...won't go in flower for a month though....but i will put some pics in here when she is worthy of photos..DJXX

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You have 100 seeds? Bags seeds from dispo weed, and that's what you got? That's fucking sweet man. Killer score. I'd be growing the shit out of them. I just ran a Pure Raspberry Kush from Cannaventure and it was awesome.

Halakon

i only bought it because the plants are originally from that same seeded batch, and with what i popped and how fuel and loud and sour they have turned out, i couldnt resist stockpiling more the for the collection pheno hunting is fun, alot of cherry afgan in the #1 where the sour D really comes through in #2 with the cherry raspberry taste smell notes to amplify it
i have a #3/#4/#5 in veg currently #4 is showing to be way more cherry afgan dom ill update as time goes by

Halakon

i have Rasberry Diesel goin...about 24 inches tall still in a red cup...bout ready to go in the 2 gal smartie...won't go in flower for a month though....but i will put some pics in here when she is worthy of photos..DJXX

I look forward to seeing this, can you show pics of it in Veg? if its really dark with wide leaves its probley more heavy in the Afgan, if its growing branchy and not as thick its more in the sour

Halakon

Hello world, heres a Update on Raspberry Diesel #1
shes starting to purple out still clear/cloudy
jlpkfcs5v

Halakon

Waiting on those Pics :) you would love my #2 she really is LOUD sour one of the more sour strains ive seen in a while shes just not a good producer

Halakon

Thought id stop by and Share her about a week or so left, showing very few amber heads, but shes finishing very nicely sorry i suck at photos, just thought id share the colors

looking UNREAL dude! that's some top notch shit you got there. i got a lemon kush headband and a black dog that are due around the end of November/beginning of December. this makes me wanna buy some of those beans. wow you really did her justice looks even better then what hso advertises on their strain vids