What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Coughie House

Coughie

I can't wait to see those Cake F2's do their thing.

The 5 of the 10-pack that made it into flower, all ended up being males. 9 of 10 germinated, and then the other 4 were tossed at varying points because they were undesirable.

Wedding Cake F2 - 5/5 male
Mint Chocolate Chip F2 - 2/5 female, 3/5 male
BOEL Oaxacan - 4/6 female, 2/6 male
Piña - 5/7 female, 1/7 male, 1 unknown

Germinated the Cherry Bomb, 21 seeds, and none popped.
Have a replacement pack coming, and then some more from a friend. Will have a second shot, using another 20-25 seed.

Also scored a pack of Velvet Rush, an unreleased/unfinished/"failed" line from DJ Short's work, that is Highland Thai (Juicy Fruit) x Afghani #1. Been looking for that legend for a long time.

100% germination rate with Mean Gene's OG hybrid, jokingly called "Oh Gene Kush", but i think one or two failed to break the soil surface.
100% germination rate on Hammerhead's Stardawg Corey x DMT (Sour Bub).

Might take "Oh Gene Kush" males and pollinate the CBanana S1 (fem), to make a regular-sex Banana OG-ish line. Use OG males but aim for banana terpenes.

So it looks like the Cookies project is going to be MCC F2 x WC F2, as there's no female WC F2. Which also means there wont be any WC F3 from this pack. But, it is what is is....

Unless some WC F2 ladies land in my lap, these males are done after they pollinate the MCC ladies. The WC cut might be interesting to Bx too, if that were to land in my lap...

I think that is all of the latest and greatest, i'll be back with some more pictures soon.

:tiphat:

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
The 5 of the 10-pack that made it into flower, all ended up being males. 9 of 10 germinated, and then the other 4 were tossed at varying points because they were undesirable.

Wedding Cake F2 - 5/5 male
Mint Chocolate Chip F2 - 2/5 female, 3/5 male
BOEL Oaxacan - 4/6 female, 2/6 male
Piña - 5/7 female, 1/6 male, 1 unknown

Germinated the Cherry Bomb, 21 seeds, and none popped.
Have a replacement pack coming, and then some more from a friend. Will have a second shot, using another 20-25 seed.

Also scored a pack of Velvet Rush, an unreleased/unfinished/"failed" line from DJ Short's work, that is Highland Thai (Juicy Fruit) x Afghani #1. Been looking for that legend for a long time.

Had 100% germination success with Mean Gene's OG hybrid, jokingly called "Oh Gene Kush", but i think one or two failed to break the soil surface. 100% germination rate on Hammerhead's Stardawg Corey x DMT (Sour Bub).

Might take "Oh Gene Kush" males and pollinate the CBanana S1 (fem), to make a regular-sex Banana OG-ish line. Use OG males but aim for banana terpenes.

So it looks like the Cookies project is going to be MCC F2 x WC F2, as there's no female WC F2. Which also means there wont be any WC F3 from this pack. But, it is what is is....

Unless some WC F2 ladies land in my lap, these males are done after they pollinate the MCC ladies. The WC cut might be interesting to Bx too, if that were to land in my lap...

I think that is all of the latest and greatest, i'll be back with some more pictures soon.

:tiphat:

That Corey x DMT sounds like a excellent hybrid. Corey is a great plant on it's own. Great structure, loud as fuck, 10 week max harvest date. Only negative is the buds aren't always the most dense. But the DMT(reads : worked Sour Bubble) should add some serious density to the Corey. Glad I posted agian to keep this thread fresh in my, my posts tab.

Coughie

Yeah man, that's the cross that had me fishing for the Corey cut, thinking maybe a Bx would be worthwhile, given the DMT (Sour Bub) is the pollen donor... Might really work out well as a Bx project, and ive seen people rave about the Corey cut for years.

Maybe the pollen can fly eastward?
Just thoughts.. We'll see whats what with these seedlings by the end of summer.

Glad to have ya along on the journey, DTOG! I seen your latest little venture/idea on the seeds, lemme know if you see anything here that could benefit the cause. I got a little too busy to breathe for a bit, but im back to making contributions around here again.

frankslan

Forbidden Fruit looks sick man how did it smoke?

My friend gave me some jamaican lambs bread. It was nice I was expecting it to be intense it was just like super happy uplifting.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Subbed up mate.... Like what you did with the place, I dig the decorations in here... I'm sippin some glorious mocha.

Might wanna rename forbidden fruit, there is 3-4 already out on **********

Latest posts

Latest posts