What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt

Theorganicguy

Erdpurt male. Wood and citrus smell.

I thoght the flower would ripe in clumps together. On the contrary, they are flowering one at one. I tried to gather all the ripe ones and sift out some pollen, but the quantity is really insignificant. Will the "main cola" flower at once?

attachment.php
attachment.php

greetings :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_4115.jpg
    IMG_4115.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4116.jpg
    IMG_4116.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 43

NENugger

Erpurt fems doing nicely.

Smaller plant way ahead on flowering, bud shot
picture.php

Larger Erdpurt with 3 main colas coming along nicely.
picture.php

Your plants look great Farmerlion and Theorganicguy

Theorganicguy

I wanted to share what I think is an uncommon male with everyone
Out of the three males I found in the regular seeds pack, one catched my attention. While the other two had piney, soury stems, this one has a light hashy, balsamic smell and compact pollen cluster, almost like a bud. I suppose this might be the male expression of the 3:1 cbd pheno? I'm using it to breed anyway. It's gonna be fun exploring the difference beetwen the two lines crosses.

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Here's his sister. She started flowering a week ago, but only because I planted her around the end of july. The pollinated calixies are huge and with already some tiny thricomes on it.

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Happy flowering anyone :tiphat:

-Theo

Last edited:

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I found 2 similarly structured males from 2 packs I bought a few years back and grew outdoors, I used pollen from both to make seeds with 2 phenotypes of flo, a cheese cutting, chem d and 2/3 others.I'm looking forward to growing them out, especially the flo crosses.

Theorganicguy

I am really happy to let you all know that I have found the pheno I was looking toward the most: The pink pistils one!

The aromas are quite intoxicating: strong pine essence, hash and a little woody with something sweet in the background. The resin looks almost intimidating. I bet she makes for some wonderful dry sift.

Totally happy with how she turned out

:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_4275.jpg
    IMG_4275.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4276.jpg
    IMG_4276.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4277.jpg
    IMG_4277.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4278.jpg
    IMG_4278.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I am really happy to let you all know that I have found the pheno I was looking toward the most: The pink pistils one!

The aromas are quite intoxicating: strong pine essence, hash and a little woody with something sweet in the background. The resin looks almost intimidating. I bet she makes for some wonderful dry sift.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=470209&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=470210&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=470211&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=470212&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Totally happy with how she turned out

:tiphat:
No pics are to be seen.Put them on public and not private.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello all, these wholes had better light last season. I will have to make new holes next season for the outdoor plants. They are getting diminished light until about 11am. Then they get full sun the balance of the day.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pictureid=1866411&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Erdpurt #1
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pictureid=1866412&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Erdpurt #2
The ground beneath and around the holes dug is hard as a rock. So even though they are in natural soil. I'm sure they are root bound and stunted in growth.
If I can get larger holes dug and filled with good soil. I'm sure these plants will perform a lot better. Being shaded doesn't help matters any this season either.
That said, these ladies have been through the gauntlet of storms, high winds and driving rains. Though they are small they have impressed me with resilience. Peace :tiphat:

Hi farmerlion,

Sorry friend, i thought i replied your post.

How are your ErdPurts doing outdoors without greenhouse since your last update ? Curious to know whether they will finish in your climate or not.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Erpurt fems doing nicely.

Smaller plant way ahead on flowering, bud shot
View Image

Larger Erdpurt with 3 main colas coming along nicely.
View Image

Your plants look great Farmerlion and Theorganicguy

Hi NENugger,

Sorry also for not chime in earlier into this thread to reply you.
Glad to see your ErdPurt going so fast into flowering in your early August update. How did she finish ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Erdpurt male. Wood and citrus smell.

I thoght the flower would ripe in clumps together. On the contrary, they are flowering one at one. I tried to gather all the ripe ones and sift out some pollen, but the quantity is really insignificant. Will the "main cola" flower at once?

View Image View Image

greetings :tiphat:

I wanted to share what I think is an uncommon male with everyone
Out of the three males I found in the regular seeds pack, one catched my attention. While the other two had piney, soury stems, this one has a light hashy, balsamic smell and compact pollen cluster, almost like a bud. I suppose this might be the male expression of the 3:1 cbd pheno? I'm using it to breed anyway. It's gonna be fun exploring the difference beetwen the two lines crosses.

View Image
View image in gallery

View Image
View image in gallery

Here's his sister. She started flowering a week ago, but only because I planted her around the end of july. The pollinated calixies are huge and with already some tiny thricomes on it.

View Image
View image in gallery

View Image
View image in gallery

Happy flowering anyone :tiphat:

-Theo

Hi Theo,

Nice ErdPurt males! :dance013: Really chunky flowering structures .... ErdPurt females and males produce really dense flowers. Piney and hashy aromas are the most common aromas in the line (green phenos), berry too (purple phenos).

Cannabis (females and males) produce flowerings in waves, but each sexual organ matures individually .... don't expect all the male flowers will open at the same time, neither all the ovaries of the females ripe at the same time.

ErdPurt usually has a 1:1 THC:CBD chemotype, although the only way to determine exactly the chemotype of your females and males is to bring them to lab for cannabinoid analysis.

Glad to know you have found the pink pistiled ErdPurt female you were looking for! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I found 2 similarly structured males from 2 packs I bought a few years back and grew outdoors, I used pollen from both to make seeds with 2 phenotypes of flo, a cheese cutting, chem d and 2/3 others.I'm looking forward to growing them out, especially the flo crosses.

That's great to hear Chrondiddle O!

Flo x ErdPurt sounds like music to my ears! Should produce a hybrid with delicious hashy aromas :yummy:
Please, keep us updated with their outcome!

Theorganicguy

Looks like I am entering the finishing line! 2-3 weeks left, seems to me. All the buds, even the lowest ones, are becoming really dense! A hashplant 101, if you want. She's caked in thrichomes even under the leaves. The aromas I'm getting are rotten fruits when smelling directly the flower and pine, wood and something sweet when touching the resin. I am really glad to have found the pheno I was looking for! This is such an original and refreshing aroma!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Beautiful!

Have a nice sunday!

Attachments

• IMG_4359.jpg
    IMG_4359.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4369.jpg
    IMG_4369.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4371.jpg
    IMG_4371.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4370.jpg
    IMG_4370.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4368.jpg
    IMG_4368.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 44

Samuel Caldwell

Beautiful indeed, Theo! Nice job!

I've got an EP fem I'll be running indoors this fall/winter, alongside some LebxEP. Ace lists the EP as an outdoor line but I've seen a few others running it indoors with good results so I'm hoping for the best.

Theorganicguy

Beautiful indeed, Theo! Nice job!

I've got an EP fem I'll be running indoors this fall/winter, alongside some LebxEP. Ace lists the EP as an outdoor line but I've seen a few others running it indoors with good results so I'm hoping for the best.

Thank you Samuel :)

She's a truly outdoor champ. She took almost 12 hours of uninterrupted rains and she didn't have a single mold spot. Judging by her dense cola, I think she has quite some yielding potential. I think Dubi said that she was never adapted to artifical light and was more adapt for outdoor gardening. You'll see, anyway.
You know I have my eyes on your LebxEp. I bet she will be the queen of hashplants :biggrin:
Wonderful terps, yesterday, she started smelling kind of raspberry

Good luck with your erdpurt, I'll be watching :tiphat:

Theorganicguy

Those are going to be the last pics before harvest. I will wait for every pistil to turn brown and then it's chopping time. This way, she can yellow up a little bit more.

attachment.php

Main Bud
attachment.php

Lower branches
attachment.php

Higher branches
attachment.php

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_4428.jpg
    IMG_4428.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4429.jpg
    IMG_4429.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4430.jpg
    IMG_4430.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4431.jpg
    IMG_4431.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 31

Dogtown

Hi @Theorganicguy,

very nice male and female of course!

Farmerlion and NENugger you showing us lovely plants there. Would love to see an update.

I had a similar male, collected pollen for long term storage and used it for many outdoor crosses this year, also to make a F2 from the Erdpurt. This male smelled very nice with piney and hash like aromas and very dense flower buds. The male grew guerilla and I cut it to let ripen in a little jar filled with water and collected the pollen by shaking the male while the flowers where in the jar and pollen fell on the ground of the jar. Then removed all the green stuff in the jar and put silica gel and let it dry for a few days and then put it into the freezer.
Erdpurt-Male.jpg

Male-Pollen.jpg