What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~California Vert. Projects ~ The Sagas of a Medicinal Grower~

Sleeper7784

Yeah boy, roots in 7 days is good. That's the best for me this winter. But that's always been my average. Once summer gets here its 5 days. At least in the past.

Things could always go crazy and I could start getting zero success rate.

Truthfully no matter how long it takes I'm greatful.

d3cryption

Veteran
I got the on my first run... I think it was due to stress.. or something.... it's the only plant in the garden that herm'd... I just been plucking since there ain't many nanners...... ..

I did have very low night temps ( 20-45 ) degrees...

How are you going about, handling your herms?

Sleeper7784

I only found them on lower buds, so I very carefully so you don't knock pollen all over the grow room, used some tweezers to pick them off and put them in a bowl of water. You can also spray water all around the plants and walls if any thing got on there. Biggest thing is don't move shake or disturb the plant for the rest of flower.

Shit beens your running multi strain. Hit some lower branches on them. Make some
crosses.

Sleeper7784

Day 57

Day 57

PCG GS Cookies

picture.php
picture.php

d3cryption

Veteran
I hope so........ have u started flushing already ? I been you started before, u was gonna harvest wk9....... I wonder how different the high , taste and yield will be with the 1 week difference ?

Sleeper7784

I hope so........ have u started flushing already ? I been you started before, u was gonna harvest wk9....... I wonder how different the high , taste and yield will be with the 1 week difference ?

Yes, I have been flushing since day 50. Only running to day 64 this round. I will update on the difference between 9 wk & 10 wk. I'm very interested in seeing.

Sleeper7784

Over due updates

Over due updates

I've been missing everyone lately. So its time to touch bases.

Until a few days ago I've been working full time, gardening full time,*and any free time goes to my family so life got pretty crazy.

My garden has grown slightly in the past couple months. I'm now pushing 2000w hps in the flower room, 400w mh (horizontal) in my veg. room, and I've got it pumping out harvest every 35 days.

Also, I've got 3 new strains to throw into rotation:

Cherry Pie

Dream Queen/Green Crack

Blue Dream

CS breeding projects are in the works so stay tuned.

Pictures to come...

Last edited: