What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things I have learned from ICMAG...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive learned that the gpw goal, with any strain of real worth, is a true challenge.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
picture.php

D

darkhorse

I have learned to watch who i am talking to, keep pictures off phones, don,t post from your location.
(security).

Also inspired me to take a Recognised qualification in Horticulture.

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
There are those who know, those who dont, those who dont but think they do and then there are those who want you to believe they know everything. All I know is that the last 2 usually know the least...CC

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I learned that IC is like the mob.....you can never leave the life!!!!!!

very well said.......

so that, plus:
"I've given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, I should try again later."

Christmas reps will resume come Christmas morning :)

:xmastree:

Shut up, and read. Look for the answer before you ask questions. If you need to ask questions, you aren't looking hard enough for the answers. LESS water when starting seeds. Hydro is the answer, and four square feet is more room than you need. Some people are too stupid to grow, and helping them hurts them and you.

vostok

Veteran
Think for a moment ...like what if we didn't have the web, I'd still be growing, I'd still have my canna books, my bud won't be so good, either my life too ....lol

Kozmo

Veteran
What I would like to learn.

What I would like to learn.

Not very computer savy so... How do I start a grow diary? I'm not even sure if that is what it is called. I just want to post my first grow and have people follow it like all the other threads.

I sound so noobish:tumbleweed::tumbleweed: