What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
v+b is a lot cheaper than AN.

same with megacrop, same with jacks. both of those are a tiny fraction of the price of AN and if you mix them properly there is no fallout. i have used them for years now...
As far as I can tell VB is ten times as expensive as Jacks. No reason other than the “canna tax”

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Anyone using this heads up u gotta mix it in to a full reservoir not just into a jar otherwise it will bind and create calcium sulphate.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
It works great, and hella simple.
Im trying jacks for the first time now to see how it compares. I know jacks is a lil bit more time consuming mixing, gotta use some warm water to dissolve part a, then mix um in order. Veg n bloom u just put it in the Rez n your done. Lil bit extra work but not much, Took me bout 20 minutes to mix 4 Reservoirs. but now now that's about 80 minutes a month.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
yeah it does seperate poer mixing it - but i just shake the jug up and dump it in

after a few hrs it completely dissolves in my lil 2 gal bucket

i recommend using at no more than 1- 1.2 ec in veg and i add gypsum at about 100ppm ~.9g/ga
when transplanting and once a week in veg, but prolly not necessary

i really couldnt stand the stuff before i got my new ec and ph pens
works really damn decent if you dont feed alot - its K-Ca-Mg ratio is just about perfect
but in coco that i have i need the extra Ca to get the medium up to speed after a transplant.
just uppotted a few moms into 3 gals and while they are settling in , i see no signs of imbalances that i used to

it is not a cheap anything
but i was gifted 20#s of the stuff
so im using it all now that my testing pens actually work

im a closet grower , dont have no res

however if i did , id install a 300 gal pump to mix and a post-feed pump particle filter to keep drippers running smooth just cause that calcium sulfate takes a while to get into solution

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Does Veg Bloom ever go bad?
I've had a 5lb pail for a while and am almost at the end of it but it doesn't seem to keep my plants in as good of health as before.
I'm recently switched to jacks 321 and the plants are really loving it.

saitama

Does Veg Bloom ever go bad?
I've had a 5lb pail for a while and am almost at the end of it but it doesn't seem to keep my plants in as good of health as before.
I'm recently switched to jacks 321 and the plants are really loving it.

I've had mine for 4 years and I'm still using the same batch.

Latest posts

Latest posts