What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Scrog

gardener60

Here are a few pics of my first scrog did not do a great job but confidence is rapidly building. My girls are nugging up and turning up to the light looking great. I am at the 2nd day of the 5th week of flower. The girls also got there first nutrients of KInd Base with 5% Calcium, Kind Grow, and Kind Bloom. PPM of 600 and PH of 6.5. I am also running T5 8 bulbs 432 watts. This is my second real grow and I am kind of proud of it. These are just bag seeds i do not the origin I figure they are good enough to start and learn with, but i plan on getting some White Widow, Blue Dream and Purple Kush to start my 3rd grow.

Last edited:
R

romanolescro

looks great bro

just be careful with the N you hope you reduced it a bit

coooper

Hey, dont take this personally. But that is not a scrog, that is just netting supporting your plants. On the next run, Id take your number down to one bigger plant and do some topping and really fill that net up. The canopy should be even above the net, where as here your plants are just growing up through it. Google "cannabis scrog" and then "cannabis scrog incorrect", youll see what i mean. Practice makes perfect though keep at it.

R

Rab.C

hey Gardener60 your grow looks great & them buds are packing on the resin.
i cant wait too try my own home grown Peace Rab

gardener60

I see what you mean. Is it safe to say before you scrog you should LST them first to start the progress.

R

Rab.C

Thanks Rob.C just trying to keep it real. I feel more confident on this grow.

i think if you LST them you will have more branches for the net.
i would luv too scrog but i dont feel confident yet.i am 2 weeks
into flower on my first grow and i am buzzing

coooper

Yes definitely. Learn how to top, thatll give you more branches to play with, then learn how to shape it by LST. Thats when a scrog is used. Plenty of great info on here and other websites on topping and other stress techniques. Very simple too dont let them overwhelm you.

Latest posts

Latest posts