What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unicorn? I love all plants that stand out! Any thoughts?

I always have high hopes for all runts and any plants that are slower to take off.

Any thoughts on this one particular blueberry hashplant kush hybrid seedling? You guys are wonderful! Thank you for your presence!

Attachments

• DSC_1126.jpg
    DSC_1126.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 18

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i had very similar mutant with bb c99 fv

grew out normally later and became berry dominant in flower

picture.php

J-Icky

I have a cutting flowering now from a seed that topped itself. The seed sprouted and the cotyledons cane out fine but something happened to the first true leaves. Instead of the single blade leaf it was 2 stems with 3 blade leaves and one of those stems was twisted and never really grew right. Looked like a Y but only one side of the Y grew properly. So I ended up with a plant that was leaning to one side but other than that it’s grown out of it fine. If I were to give someone a cutting they would never know the weird mutation this plant started off as.

Latest posts

Latest posts