What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Andrenochrome - Truth or Lies?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this is a new one for me. sounds ridiculous.

the trouble is these theories get around and before you know it you have rich sickos trying to do it themselves.

i have always wondered why we accept the dissapearance of so many children every year world wide without the subject coming up much at all.

Hempy McNoodle

adrenochrome is a massive red herring.

i think "pineal gland extract" would be melatonin and dmt (if the dmt pineal gland hypothesis is correct, which hasn't been proven afaik). and i'm pretty sure thompson said the fear and loathing portrayal was hyperbole, and the 'pineal gland' thing was fictional liberty.

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847

Adrenochrome is from the adrenal glands, I think. You might be thinking of DMT (pineal gland).

Hempy McNoodle

Hunter S. Thompson was a childmolesting no talent fucking loser. And of course he denies it afterwards...

Anyway, to really look into this more you have to search the term 'Frazzledrip.'

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that.

Hempy McNoodle

I suppose it explains why trump and friends were separating immigrant children from their parents and placing them in cages with hundreds never being reunited.
hmmm......

Everything is always Trump's fault..

Could it be possible that many of those children were being trafficked by people who claimed to be their parents, but actually were not? Maybe Trump had to separate them for their safety?

Hempy McNoodle

When the Haiti story breaks, I think we will learn much more...

And then there's the depth of E[stein's 'liddle' st james island....

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Adrenochrome is the first entry in the book Legal Highs by Gottlieb
picture.php

X

xavier7995

Adrenochrome is the first entry in the book Legal Highs by Gottlieb
View Image

Legal highs is how my parents caught me trying to smoke peanut skins and banana peels. The shame...you ever had your parents make fun of you for being bad at drugs. Never again.

White Beard

I have always wondered why we accept the dissapearance of so many children every year world wide without the subject coming up much at all.

Those resources *here* are devoted to over policing certain communities; they would certainly be better used IMO going against traffickers and hunting for the missing...we’d probably need even MORE police if we decided to be serious about it...but it would give all those ‘drug warriors’ something meaningful to do