What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Attack on Portland

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Better yet a bunch of Hershey chocolate syrup.

@uncle fishstick I figured you a goat milk kinda guy.

i use evaporated canned milk in my coffee,something i learned in alaska where milk is like 9 bucks a gallon...

the goats are just a running gag...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

packerfan79

Veteran
i use evaporated canned milk in my coffee,something i learned in alaska where milk is like 9 bucks a gallon...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Running gag ayye. I always wanted to go to Alaska for some salmon fishing. The fishing in California blows, more likely to catch trash, than fish.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Ha Bosco makes me think of George Costanza's PIN number.

No it's Kroger generic... but I got strawberry too.

She claims that was all they had, but I think it's all they had in the first place she looked.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

The colder it gets...
Alaska has the record for most ice cream consumed per capita over all other states.

Whole milk is 3.25% milkfat. Milk is so outrageously priced even for the economy brand I pull out the extra dollars and get the grass fed cow's milk just for the flavor increase.
I spent my summers at my grandparents farm in Wasilla. Milk fresh from the cow every morning, cream blended back in for breakfast's consumption. Not available in stores, it ran about 10% milkfat.

I buy a pint of regular whipping cream and pour six ounces per half gallon into my milk supply.
Liquid heaven sipped slowly can turn a dull morning into an experience to be savored until noon.

Occasionally Hershey's Simply Five is squirted into the glass, strength varies with mood. Straight sugar for sweetener without corn syrup in any form. Good stuff.

BearCreekFarms

Im all for milk, I like cheese.

I dont drink coffee or tea, or eat breakfast, so its of no use to me.

I like everyone, even those who drink milk.

Nice try man, youll have to do better than that.

Mustard doesnt agree with me, unless its french stone ground. That hot russian mustard is good too, but I suspect its loaded w horseradish, very flamey.