What's new

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The one person that's a hard no for half of America, and that's who he picks.

Well played Joe. Time for another 4 years of the Mad Mango.

:tongue: yeah, you can't make this stuff up! I said to myself after the 1st debate that she was the 1 VP pick that would cause me NOT to vote for Joe.

..... why? Because she's stoopid. The one (and only!) moderate candidate who could attract dissaffected Repub and Dem voters and win against trump and she has to go and queer the deal for Black voters Dems were counting on to win.

...... then there was her talking about going backwards and reviving talk of reparations, bring back busing (everyone just loved that experience!), etc.

.......... and the fact that the mid-term DNC crew said "we want an African American for that position" when asked who they wanted to see run for Pres.

LOL so if Joe Biden wins we might get our first unelected female president.
...She's already got the presidency on a platter, when Joe mysteriously falls down the stairs.

No one need wait for Joe to croak, remember what they tried to do to the newly elected White Dem Gov. of Virginia?

Used whitey to win the election, then tried to oust him by accusing him of wearing politically incorrect 'blackface' at a private Halloween party in the 80's and calling for his resignation and insisting that the Black Luit. Gov be installed as Gov.

That scenario nearly happened before a woman accused the Black Lt. Gov of previous sexual harassment and the whole 'problem' suddenly vanished.

Biden already has documented 'issues', how long do you think it will take them?

So transparent, too transparent for me to give 'em my vote!:tongue:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was a poll who thought she was a good pick or bad pick. It was 36% good, 34% bad, 20% dont know her, 10% undecided. I had a feeling he was gonna pick her. IMO I dont think it will cause Biden to lose.

igrowone

Veteran
There was a poll who thought she was a good pick or bad pick. It was 36% good, 34% bad, 20% dont know her, 10% undecided. I had a feeling he was gonna pick her. IMO I dont think it will cause Biden to lose.
my humble opinion is she is proper corporate democrat
not thrilled but on the other hand she could represent a return to normalcy to some
light skinned black woman, so not all that black in many voter eyes
not my dream pick, such is life

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
my humble opinion is she is proper corporate democrat
not thrilled but on the other hand she could represent a return to normalcy to some
light skinned black woman, so not all that black in many voter eyes
not my dream pick, such is life

I'm ok with her too. She's tough. When she lines up an argument she has all the facts ready to roll. No doubt she could carve up trump or pence like thanksgiving turkeys in a debate.

Getting the wackos out this time is more important than obtaining a progressive platform. Taking the microphone away and the important press conferences that turn into propaganda spew will provide a better platform to launch a more progressive agenda next time around.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm ok with her too. She's tough. When she lines up an argument she has all the facts ready to roll. No doubt she could carve up trump or pence like thanksgiving turkeys in a debate.

Getting the wackos out this time is more important than obtaining a progressive platform. Taking the microphone away and the important press conferences that turn into propaganda spew will provide a better platform to launch a more progressive agenda next time around.

do they have pinch hitters or tag teams in debates?:biggrin:

Lrus007

Veteran
:biglaugh:

Attachments

• -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 12

St. Phatty

Fvck Kamala

and i don't mean that in a positive horny way.

she's a political machine, literally JAILING pot people while she serves in California & Oakland - in the post 1996/ Prop 215 time period ?!

she's the one running mate that does not inspire me to do what i need to do to vote, rent a second PO box so i don't get flooded with junk.

also she's enough of a Bitch that I don't even want to watch the election news.

guess they want her cause she's semi Black.

packerfan79

Veteran
Fvck Kamala

and i don't mean that in a positive horny way.

she's a political machine, literally JAILING pot people while she serves in California & Oakland - in the post 1996/ Prop 215 time period ?!

she's the one running mate that does not inspire me to do what i need to do to vote, rent a second PO box so i don't get flooded with junk.

also she's enough of a Bitch that I don't even want to watch the election news.

guess they want her cause she's semi Black.

She's a female Obama with no charisma, and a reputation.

Good one Lrus 007

BearCreekFarms

I like how shes an african american. Her mom is from india and her dad from Jamaica.

I am an african american too, my grandmother is from rhodesia, and my grandfather is from south africa.

We are white as the driven snow.

What did that cost?

I hear she gives great head.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shes not a popular pick with only 35%. She made some serious mistakes doing what she did. The whole system is broken. It was her job to put people in jail. She is now 100% behind legal cannabis.

I think Biden selected her in part because of what she can do/say about Trump/Pence. and all there crooked coneys. She will chew up Pence and spit him out. Not possible for Pence win any Debates with her.

St. Phatty

I think Biden selected her in part because of what she can do/say about Trump/Pence. and all there crooked coneys. She will chew up Pence and spit him out. Not possible for Pence win any Debates with her.

i think they want her because she can address the riots and MAYBE sound like she knows what she's talking about.

meanwhile the Mango Moron is talking about how high stock market prices indicate a health economy.

Gry

Veteran
She will be the selection because she has a track record of delivering well for the corporate class at the expense of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts