What's new

White widow surprised me.

JohnR171R

I've always grown strains that are indica dominant cause my cab is on the small size and i need short plants. The strains all seemed to have about the same potency but WW was definitely a step up and the buds seemed more dense. The yield was a bit lower but a harvest lasted me longer because of the additional potency.

WW is definitely going to be my main plant in the future but i will occasionally try other stuff.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
white widow is/was popular for a reason.
ten...twenty years ago, this was some of the top shelf smoke.
while it wont hit as hard as the modern day strains like gorilla glue, girl scout cookies, etc, its easy to grow, finishes pretty fast, and yields well.
tastes good too.
if possible, make seeds with all the white widow you run. or, at least, keep a cut going. you'd be surprised at how many of the strains we see today that have white widow in its lineage...….its just people don't know it.

rock on, JohnR171R

-cap

T

Teddybrae

I saw that White Widow was the herb that made Amsterdam Coffee Shops famous. While that may not be a 100% true it was an important herb in its time.

For me the Variety is incomplete. Altho it is very strong there is something missing that I find in Mango Haze. So I gave a heap of W/W to our Mechanics Wife and after a week he had to ban her from her stash because she was losing her grip so to speak and no I don't mean of his penis.

William76

A good cut of legit widow is as good and as potent as anything else around!,she can still hold her own,why she's so famous.76

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
White Widow, the backbone of the Dutch scene. A coffeeshop stable. A true powerhouse. Everyone who have experienced her agrees she didn't stole her name. Treat her with respect or she'll get you.

Even today, 25 years later after her release to the general public she's still demanding her place at the tribune.

Very nice to hear she's stil impressing.

Cheers my friend, be sure to treat her with respect!

JohnR171R

I wouldn't say that WW knocked me on my butt, but i definitely noticed it's extra punch. I heard stories about guys that smoked herijuana for the first time and got freaked out by how strong it was. The WW wasn't like that. Just a nice strong buzz that still allowed you to do any physical activity you wanted. I will admit that if you sit down for too long you start to fall asleep but my insomnia is a big part of the reason of why i smoke cannabis.

To be truthful my whole personality was built for pot. I feel more normal and comfortable when I'm stoned than i ever did when i was straight or under the influence of any other substance. It's a wonder drug to me.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't say that WW knocked me on my butt, but i definitely noticed it's extra punch. I heard stories about guys that smoked herijuana for the first time and got freaked out by how strong it was. The WW wasn't like that. Just a nice strong buzz that still allowed you to do any physical activity you wanted. I will admit that if you sit down for too long you start to fall asleep but my insomnia is a big part of the reason of why i smoke cannabis.

To be truthful my whole personality was built for pot. I feel more normal and comfortable when I'm stoned than i ever did when i was straight or under the influence of any other substance. It's a wonder drug to me.

We stick primarily to the old style favorites in our breeding. WW, JH, Hazes, AR, blueberry in many of our hybrids....you can't go wrong!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i dunno... we grew w/w years ago, and it was kick-ass - as good as anything we ever grew... except for jock horror which was exceptional

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran

Im the same way. It sets me 'normal.'
I tend to be wound tight by nature. Cannabis sets the keel even, for me.

-cap

madalasatori

Veteran
The beauty of WW is in her high which is quite unique and powerful. I never found her to taste too good in general though, apart from a 1/100 pheno