What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,sure,injured arm,seems like a good excuse to not trim! lol

Yes that’s true ha ha ...I Now employ a very good trimmer who will do it for 200 lb ... She can get one done a day I’m cool with that, very relived actually

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

Still trying to clean up and wrap up I had to forfeit a huge amount of the crap just to get it in and processed I want the whole season to be done with I much prefer indoor... past 5 years the problem is always been a lack of space or no space at all Getting some cuts going >>>
picture.php

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Outdoor is a pain in the ass, the stress is real. I have had good luck putting small plants out late, around july 10 here, to keep them manageable. Shooting for 3/4-1 lb per plant just keeps them easier to deal with at harvest. They mostly get 4-5’ tall but its still a ton of work if you do a decent amount. Indoor is the way and i have spent this summer working on a building, 50x60. Its getting closer. I am sure that new property has a good flat spot for a pole barn. 24x60 you could have built for $10-12k with a gravel floor, add about 8-10k for concrete if needed. It would ease the worry of outdoor harvest as well with a place to hang everything then light it up for the winter. Glad to hear you might get some progress on the shoulder. Hang in there and the year of the one armed harvest will be a story to tell.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outdoor is a pain in the ass, the stress is real. I have had good luck putting small plants out late, around july 10 here, to keep them manageable. Shooting for 3/4-1 lb per plant just keeps them easier to deal with at harvest. They mostly get 4-5’ tall but its still a ton of work if you do a decent amount. Indoor is the way and i have spent this summer working on a building, 50x60. Its getting closer. I am sure that new property has a good flat spot for a pole barn. 24x60 you could have built for $10-12k with a gravel floor, add about 8-10k for concrete if needed. It would ease the worry of outdoor harvest as well with a place to hang everything then light it up for the winter. Glad to hear you might get some progress on the shoulder. Hang in there and the year of the one armed harvest will be a story to tell.
Oh boy hanging tough ...it just seems like life is one series of events for me to overcome it’s been going on for decades ...going in for surgery on Wednesday hopefully that will relieve some of the pain and improve the paralysis in my left arm ...I do have plans for the new property that’s the whole reason I bought it I’m just not sure what to do sitting tight for now it’s a matter fact I got to go over there and shut down the water ...peace my friend

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Good luck on the surgery Star.
That's this Wednesday? We'll make sure to send the positive vibes your way.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I figured you had some plans. Land is a canvas you can use to create your own reality. You got this shit this time. Surgeons are the carpenters and mechanics of medicine, doctors who repair shit. They will get it fixed. We will be sending positive energy north on wednesday sir, best of luck. I hope you come out of there swinging.

gsxr97

Veteran
Best of luck on the surgery Star. I’ll be sending some positive pacific coast vibes your way.

I agree on one thing. Outdoor is a bitch. Yes I live in opposite coast , opposite climate as you but California has its own set of challenges. Bugs and fires mainly for me.

I’m doing more indoor and a little birdy just sent me some cuts from your side of the country . Supposedly same Runtz cut you have :) Hoping it is ! Might have half a light dep gh full of it come spring :good:

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey Star Crash,

Hope the surgery goes well. You definitely put in a ton of work this season, take some time to get healed up.

thedudefresco

Oh boy hanging tough ...it just seems like life is one series of events for me to overcome it’s been going on for decades ...going in for surgery on Wednesday hopefully that will relieve some of the pain and improve the paralysis in my left arm ...I do have plans for the new property that’s the whole reason I bought it I’m just not sure what to do sitting tight for now it’s a matter fact I got to go over there and shut down the water ...peace my friend

good luck bro !

Stretch daily. Goal is to stretch while breathing normally and relaxed. Even scary pain you can go into it and realize it was a muscle or nerve thing.

Really meditate on the stretching and posture. It helped me overcome a crippling lower back pain!

St. Phatty

Oh boy hanging tough ...it just seems like life is one series of events for me to overcome it’s been going on for decades ...going in for surgery on Wednesday hopefully that will relieve some of the pain and improve the paralysis in my left arm

I think my left arm is having Sympathy Pains.

been feeling like I pulled my left Bicep, for about 6 months.

When I do bucket watering now, I always carry using my right arm.

In my case, probably just arthritis and/or related to over-doing it when I was hiking about 6 months ago and went off the trail.

Safe Gardener

Hey Star Crash, Hope the surgery goes as good as it can for you! I’ve personally learned lots from reading your threads. Send big positivity thoughts your way.

SG

Status
Not open for further replies.