What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SIPing, SCROGing, Smoking and logging...organically of course

Bmac1

Veteran
Here is the SourA5Haze before and after a pruning. She is getting very bushy and I wanted to trim up the bottom as well as the middle. I may still trim more but will see how she looks over the next week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Day 33 I think it is in the 5x5 and these bitchee are thirsty this week. Almost had them wilt out. It really caught me off guard. I will get a new tea going here in the next day or so as well.

Turned out to be more of a trellis support group than a true SCROG but I have learned along the way so it's all good.

picture.php

picture.php

Original Glue

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Original Glue

picture.php

Citradelic Sunset

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The quality of pics sure drops off when uploading.

Bmac1

Veteran
Here is the SourA5Haze on the deck. She is looking lush and is drinking about a gallon a day at this point. The pruning didnt hold her back at all and she is ready for another round I think. The lowest level of branches will likely be removed this week and she will get some more tea too.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Here is another before and after of some pruning on the SourA5Haze. I am growing more concerned by the day of being able to contain this thing on an apartment patio, lol.

This was from a couple of days ago and it is already at the top of the tomato cage.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tynehead Tom

ya need a light proof box to drop on top of it so you can light dep it maybe? Or do you have a plan for flowering her?
awesome looking plant man

Bmac1

Veteran
ya need a light proof box to drop on top of it so you can light dep it maybe? Or do you have a plan for flowering her?
awesome looking plant man

No plan for flowering her other than letting her do her thing. I had concerns from the get go about the plant being too big and as much as I dont want to see this thing hit my roof, I kinda do want to see it, lol.

I will have to see how it plays out and I will be snapping necks with a vengeance I think. I may be able to finish her inside possibly but I wont do that at the risk if disrupting the tent production. This was more of a let's see how the new mix is project.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I put my vote in for letting it hit the roof I want to see it too :plant grow:

Tents looking scrogalicious :good:

Bmac1

Veteran
Today makes 6 weeks in the 5x5 so 4 more to go. The plants got a tea a couple days ago and will get 1 or 2 more before the axe falls. I am plucking fans to let more light through where needed but boy is the citradelic sunset floppy, lol.

picture.php

Glue

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Citradelic Sunset - such an intoxicating orange funk coming from her. Reminds me of gojo hand cleaner.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Very nice Bmac...!!!...m

I’ve always wanted to try running the glue...!!!...

Hey nickman, thanks for popping by. I have had the glue for longer than any other single plant. I've lost her a couple times, and got her back thankfully. She really is a great plant. I'm sure she can find her way to your place when you fire back up.

At some point today or tomorrow I am going to start supercharging some ewc and compost again as I did a page or two back. This time I will let it sit for 48 hours or so rather than the 24 last time. This time I am also going to try a compost extract rather than a tea. Just something I have been reading up on and want to try.

Siskiyou

Veteran
I am sooo glad I finally found my way here. Beautiful photos of tasty looking herb and lots of inspiration as I prepare to start a new garden in a new space. Thanks Bmac1.

Bmac1

Veteran
I am sooo glad I finally found my way here. Beautiful photos of tasty looking herb and lots of inspiration as I prepare to start a new garden in a new space. Thanks Bmac1.

Hey siskiyou, welcome aboard and thanks for the kind words. I look forward to seeing your new spot.

Bmac1

Veteran
Here is the SourA5Haze on the deck. The weather has not been great but she still seems happy. I have been pulling her under an eav when it rains for a bit of shelter.

picture.php

picture.php

I have this horsetail growing all around me. I need to grab a grocery bag of this stuff at some point this summer and make a fpe with it and maybe dry some out to use as an ammendment for the silica.

picture.php

Then just a flower that caught my eye while out with the pup. Inspired by unclefishstick.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
So after opening my big fat mouth above, I have lost the glue again, lol. My last round of cuts took 5 weeks before 1 showed roots in a solo cup. She was finally ready to be put in a bigger pot yesterday and as I gave the base of the stem a gentle tug as I was flipping it over (as I've done hundreds of times) I felt a subtle tear as the small cut slipped right out of the cup completely separated from her fragile roots. F@$k.

Oh well, I need to crack some beans and I have a cut of Sdbx2 coming that I am excited to try.

Bmac1

Veteran
SourA5Haze enjoying some sun.

picture.php

Good growth on the supercharged compost. Been a couple days now and I will get this extract made tomorrow.

picture.php

Pics from the tent to come tomorrow at 8 weeks. It's getting real floppy in there and they are drinking a lot. Every 2 days I am having to fill the SIP.

Latest posts

Latest posts