What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Graywolf's Lair

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I absolutely love the old school stuff from D. Gold. What a resource.

Kinda a shame that the site is not interactive. Comments seem to go into a black hole. Maybe Mr. Gold will head over here to ICM so we can pick his brain. I want to know about the windowpane acid, vs the sunshine. I never had any sunshine, but was getting a lot of windowpane from Laguna in 1973.

CarGuys

picture.php

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I absolutely love the old school stuff from D. Gold. What a resource.

Kinda a shame that the site is not interactive. Comments seem to go into a black hole. Maybe Mr. Gold will head over here to ICM so we can pick his brain. I want to know about the windowpane acid, vs the sunshine. I never had any sunshine, but was getting a lot of windowpane from Laguna in 1973.

Solly I can't see any comments from my control panel, sooo I asked my webmaster to fix it.

He is a busy boy, but back in town this morning and working on organizing the comment system, which he plans to have operating early this week.

When sorted out, D Gold will be able to respond to your comments.