What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school into new school

SinKC

20200420_193855.jpg
I'm back after a 15 yr hiatus.........life changes ........things are a bit differnt around here but its like riding a bike ....Also looking for a old buddy here (Cocktail frank)...if you know him send him my way we lost touch ..... Anyway I'm starting up a tent for some auto's

Tent - VIVOSUN 36"x20"x62"
Ventilation- AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4
Light - MAXSISUN PB2000 LED QB board (200watt)
Media- DWC 2gal
Nuts-Fastbuds Cream Cookies Auto /Barneys Farm Purple Punch Auto

I'll start off with 3 maybe add a 4th if I feel I have the room for it or just lollipop the 4th for fun. Needless to say I'm pretty excited on this :woohoo:

Cmoon

Hmm, the face seems familiar:biggrin:

Id been absent off boards a good ten years until recent, same crackpots, amusing quotes and excellent weed growing tips and shows:tiphat:

Been a Barns fan a number of years

but never autos until recently, you sound an old head so im just bringing skins to this show...did someone say cookies:woohoo:
bests Cm

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Paint the outside of your buckets & lid black, if you don't want an algae problem in there :tiphat:

CrushnYuba

Isn't that the same as a photo strain? 9 weeks.
I don't understand how you have more variety in 1 space with an auto.

I don't really see how it's different then planting a fem seed into 12/12

I'mback

Comfortably numb!

8-9 weeks total (veg+bloom) Ya plant the beans @ 18/6 where the light remains for the duration of the grow and 8-9 weeks later you harvest. So basically one skips the vegetative phase so to speak. Personally I don't like autos as the yield is nothing to write home about :)

SinKC

For me its the light schedule 18-6 and you can just continue to add plants to space without changing light

CrushnYuba

I didn't realize autos were really done THAT fast. I thought it was more like 3 months. What about 12/12 from seed? I haven't done it in 20 years, but when i was a teenager, i used to pop a seed in 12/12 and it would finish as a little all nug plant in around 9 weeks.
Is 12/12 from seed basically the same size plant as an auto? And the same time frame?

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I didn't realize autos were really done THAT fast. I thought it was more like 3 months. What about 12/12 from seed? I haven't done it in 20 years, but when i was a teenager, i used to pop a seed in 12/12 and it would finish as a little all nug plant in around 9 weeks.
Is 12/12 from seed basically the same size plant as an auto? And the same time frame?
Dunno! Never tried and at this point it is not on my horizon.

Synthettek

View attachment 529791
I'm back after a 15 yr hiatus.........life changes ........things are a bit differnt around here but its like riding a bike ....Also looking for a old buddy here (Cocktail frank)...if you know him send him my way we lost touch ..... Anyway I'm starting up a tent for some auto's

Tent - VIVOSUN 36"x20"x62"
Ventilation- AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4
Light - MAXSISUN PB2000 LED QB board (200watt)
Media- DWC 2gal
Nuts-Fastbuds Cream Cookies Auto /Barneys Farm Purple Punch Auto

I'll start off with 3 maybe add a 4th if I feel I have the room for it or just lollipop the 4th for fun. Needless to say I'm pretty excited on this :woohoo:

In a similar position, back after hiatus, attempting my hand at some autos in a tent now that things have lined back up for me. Best of luck, I'll be watching!

Latest posts

Latest posts