What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DEDICATE and DONATE.......PLEASE

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, djav59, enough is enough, ok bro?

farmerlion, myself and others will continue the altruistic approach vs. your experiences and trying to de-emphasize the NEED to donate, help those with PTSD, MS, cancer, insomnia, chronic pain.

I wood

One easy to accomplish act of kindness would be to stop spamming this well intentioned thread with unnecessary negativity.

djav59

Your getting all wrong I support their efforts if necessary come harvest Ill send to someone else and let them put to good use .

Their altruistic nature is a great thing.
But dont try to tell me I'm wrong because you do not walk in my shoes.
I do wish to be less negative but its hard esp when challenged by someone or something that is so negative you cant quite get a fix on .
Keep up the good work the whole world is not shit yet but like I said you dont live here.

G

One easy to accomplish act of kindness would be to stop spamming this well intentioned thread with unnecessary negativity.
I hate it when someone with an axe to grind totally fucks up a thread.

Me personally I dont have a huge grow space but I have been donating large chunk of it to a relative going thru cancer and the associated chemo. Im doing it anomalously for security reasons and I even went so far as to trade some very valuable beans for a strain thats supposed to be good for cancer pain and symptoms. For the record I have come to hate the political discussions on the site because they instantly degrade to name calling and insults. Hell many of them START that way. Totally irrational people and I occasionally slip and read those topics for entertainment but Im getting better at ignoring them.

djav59

Sorry didn't mean to ruin anyone's day

Not degrading stating facts.

I am old and hardened I suspect many of you are much younger .
I admit politics raises my hackles.
Keep up the good work I will do same when I can .
I applaud and support you and your efforts on and off here.
Im not all piss and vinegar.
Just mostly.

G

Sorry didn't mean to ruin anyone's day

Not degrading stating facts.

I am old and hardened I suspect many of you are much younger .
I admit politics raises my hackles.
Keep up the good work I will do same when I can .
I applaud and support you and your efforts on and off here.
Im not all piss and vinegar.
Just mostly.
Im in my late 50's so dont play the "I'm older and therefore wise" crap. You walked in and took a shit unrelated to the topic in any manor. Why dont you just apologize and delete your droppings.

djav59

61 Here wiser no experienced yes.

Yes I do apologize and did. I dont know how to delete my posts .
As for you Stewart get back in the closet.

G

61 Here wiser no experienced yes.

Yes I do apologize and did. I dont know how to delete my posts .
As for you Stewart get back in the closet.
First I apologize to the OP. Next for the Adam Henry, what the fuck closet are you referring too? You walked into a nice thread, took a shit, got called out and shown to be an ass and humiliated and you still have to try to talk shit.

djav59

So you never watch Beavis n Butthead Stew?

They always put him in the closet.
Ya I talk shit cause I can back it up how about u?

G

So you never watch Beavis n Butthead Stew?

They always put him in the closet.
Ya I talk shit cause I can back it up how about u?
Your not even smart enough to be a fucking moron. Add to ignore.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, farmerlion, it did start as a thoughtful inspiring, selfless thread. Brother.....what it has morphed into. Argh!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
well guys. I doubt anyone here has challenged God's grace and mercy more than I have. Djav and Stewart have both pm'd me. I'm certain there won't be any issues going forward. I'm happy with that.

Today I was able to help a new grower get what he will need for his wife's needs.
I have the chance to donate some genetics from Ace. They are getting some
Auto Malawi, Auto Zamaldelica and some CBD#1.
This will be their first time growing. It will be an outside grow either in 45 gallon grow bags. They might build a ground level bed from 2" x 12" wooden planks. Large enough for 6 plants with room to grow.
So for 6 seeds and some advice. One more person gets to start being independent for her medical needs. Not to mention the joy of growing that we all love. Dubi, I hope they become a long tern customer for you. I thank you for being able to pass on a small portion of the blessing you have been to me.

Peace my ICMAG family. Let's not get caught up in the little stuff. Some small efforts from us, can be life changing blessings for someone else.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Well, more good news! Two young men I have known for about four years now. Have recently had family members needing medical cannabis.
I'm getting both of them set up with genetics for their first grows. One is going indoors with a new Mars led setup. He is going organic soil. The other is growing outdoors. He is getting three 45 gallon grow bags. All organic soil as well.

For the outdoor grow I'm supplying Auto Malawi, Auto Zamaldelica and CBD#1 all from Ace seeds. The indoor grow is getting Orient Express from Ace seeds as well.
They are very forgiving strains for first time growers. Providing they listen and don't try to super tune the plants with some nuclear bulls..t! They will have very productive grows. I know they will love the genetics. I'm sure both will be joining us here on the mag as work permits them.

I pray you all of you are safe and healthy.
Peace. farmerlion

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I believe that Karma is an accountant, and the books always balance out eventually.

Karma whore here.
Been doing a version of that since 2009 for my own selfish reasons, banking karma for later.
I have been in several dire situations that i escaped without harm so it appears to be working.
Generosity is a good investment.

G

I dont even come close to smoking what I grow. Wife does way more but there is still plenty go give to fam in a mode of I know a guy thing,,,.we give excess we cant use away. To me since I grow what we need if the price is $10 an OZ or $500 an OZ its irreverent as it should be to home growers. For those who do it for a living hope you get what you need to make it worth your efforts. For me I have spent money on growing and I have not a clue how much cause its between a hobby and growing your own food. I like the peace it brings to watch the plants grow.