What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Mars Hydro TSW2000

nickman

Veteran
Security risk

Security risk

Unfortunately I’ve had a security risk last week and had to shut down...!!!...
All my flowering plants were trashed with only two weeks left in their cycle...!!!...
Most of my vegging plants were given to a somewhat friend... ... ...

I feel horrible for not coming through on my end like I promised I would do...!!!...
This is the first time something like this has happened to me... ... ...

I still have the tsw2000 and whenever I’m able to get growing again I’ll most definitely do another thread on this great light...

I hope everyone can understand that this is the last thing that I wanted to have happen...!!!... :tiphat:...!!!...

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
All my flowering plants were trashed with only two weeks left in their cycle...!!!...

I feel horrible for not coming through on my end like I promised I would do...!!!...

I still have the tsw2000 and whenever I’m able to get growing again I’ll most definitely do another thread on this great light...

I hope everyone can understand that this is the last thing that I wanted to have happen...!!!... :tiphat:...!!!...

Safety is priority, buddy, no worry.:huggg:
But it is a little pity for 2 weeks left.

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran

Sorry to hear this mate, hope you will start again soon when it clears up :ying: