What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Akeil test grow

HydroManiac

Here is one of the seedlings in late flower should be pulling this one any day now I started flowering on April 8 so were on the 10th week now has a strong strawberry smell to it. I am more excited about the clones then the seedlings being that this wasn't the greatest grow I ever have done

HydroManiac

I just found some pm in my tent does not seem to be doing anything to my sa so far but seems to like my Ice cream cake a lot

G

Hey there, I'm new here and just read your report. I have a question to you if you don't mind.

Do you think this plant just doesn't stretch much or was that maybe due to your heat problems? Thanks upfront

I just started two Strawberry Akeil myself, thats why I'd like to know.
Kind regards, Ivan

HydroManiac

Hey there, I'm new here and just read your report. I have a question to you if you don't mind.

Do you think this plant just doesn't stretch much or was that maybe due to your heat problems? Thanks upfront

I just started two Strawberry Akeil myself, thats why I'd like to know.
Kind regards, Ivan
I am not seeing a big stretch out of it the hottest it has got is 80f in flowering in veg hottest would of been maybe 83f that has not been for long periods of time

HydroManiac

I will say this about this strain is both of these that I have really have a strong strawberry taste and smell to them

G

Thx, Hydro Maniac :good:
Good news for me, now i know that i can let them grow to a nice size first. Otherwise i probably would have put them in flower to early. Glad to hear they have a nice smell and taste. That's the most important thing to me. I dont mind a strain with lower thc level if the taste and smell is hectic.

How did they cope with the fertilizers?

Many thanks for your time and info.
Very much appreciated

HydroManiac

Thx, Hydro Maniac :good:
Good news for me, now i know that i can let them grow to a nice size first. Otherwise i probably would have put them in flower to early. Glad to hear they have a nice smell and taste. That's the most important thing to me. I dont mind a strain with lower thc level if the taste and smell is hectic.

How did they cope with the fertilizers?

Many thanks for your time and info.
Very much appreciated
The plant will get a stretch but it gets really bushy. I would suggest topping the heck out of it to get more branches and bud sites. The same plants I have in veg so it's the second cut of clones is crazy bushy not sure maybe by topping them the clones grow out like that even though I top all the time. As far as nutes go I use Nectar of the God's this is a organic nutrient line and I can hit them pretty hard. This strain has gone a little yellow on me so far so maybe hit the N harder.

HydroManiac

So I have a couple new pics they are both going to show where I am at in veg and the latest pictures of what I have in flowering side by side. They are just starting week 8.

G

Looking good,hydromaniac :headbange

Mine gine yellow,cause i got too shy with early nutws. Growth slowrd down but now it looks like they come back to life. I hope i didnt fuck them up:blackeye: