What's new

Mars Hydro TS3000 introduction

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
If I had enough money atm to change all my lights over I think I'd do it,, it's got to a point now where I think I need to go full led,, it smashes everything nowadays

The quantum board design LED is the light to go. It has similar performance with HPS light and could help save more power. :biggrin:

FERAL BARRY

You never addressed the warranty confusion comments........ I just bought a TS3000 tonight and your w.site specifically states..... it has a 3yr warranty
Wondering now if I should cancel my order......?????

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
You never addressed the warranty confusion comments........ I just bought a TS3000 tonight and your w.site specifically states..... it has a 3yr warranty

Thanks for your support, buddy. The warranty is 3 years. For the first year, it is free for spare parts if you needed. For 2-3 years, we will charge some shipping fee for the parts. The parts are still free.

Trust me, you will like the light a lot like others.

Attachments

• Bushy.jpg
    Bushy.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 57

FERAL BARRY

Thanks for the speedy conformation and response.

I'm definitely curious to see if it pulls it's weight and produces larger, better fruits and flowers under it.. Compared to and along side a 1K HPS and some T-5 fixtures with power veg. bulbs in them.

Also, as well as all the other mindless droves...

I would be willing to do some work/trial runs on different equipment for you, any up and coming new lights, systems you may have, or any products in general.

I'm a "seasoned, master grower....." Honing my skills for 45yrs.

NEVER STOP LEARNING

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thanks for the speedy conformation and response.

I'm definitely curious to see if it pulls it's weight and produces larger, better fruits and flowers under it.. Compared to and along side a 1K HPS and some T-5 fixtures with power veg. bulbs in them.

Also, as well as all the other mindless droves...

I would be willing to do some work/trial runs on different equipment for you, any up and coming new lights, systems you may have, or any products in general.

I'm a "seasoned, master grower....." Honing my skills for 45yrs.

NEVER STOP LEARNING

The QB design is the best LED tech to replace HPS light right now. Also it will help you save a lot of power bills. Less heat issues.
We hope to see your grow tech here. It is better to make a diary thread here. Cannot wait to see that. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Hey buddy, how about the TS3000 working condition recently? Do you like it?
I hope you can keep safe!!

FERAL BARRY

I can say for certain the little clones about died under it. I had to put them back under a T-5 fixture...... within a week they came out of it.... I was disappointed

I put it over some sub adults.... time will tell

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I can say for certain the little clones about died under it. I had to put them back under a T-5 fixture...... within a week they came out of it.... I was disappointed

I put it over some sub adults.... time will tell

Sorry to hear that, bro.
That light might be too powerful for the little babies.
You can dim the light or increase the canopy to avoid that issue in future.
I believe the adults will be happy about it. :canabis:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This light would be like getting a BMW or Porsche!!!! I'm gonna have to put a little back here and there and get something nice!!! Great work Mars Hydro!!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
This light would be like getting a BMW or Porsche!!!! I'm gonna have to put a little back here and there and get something nice!!! Great work Mars Hydro!!

haha, that's a high praise for us. Thanks buddy. :huggg:
We will keep doing nice work as always. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts