What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GMT goes LED. TSL2000 Mars Hydro

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I suppose I should put my tsl grows and woes in this thread. I normally put them in the current fc3000 thread, but I have this one too.

So I got into the tent today, to find the girls taking a rest, one was fast asleep.
IMG_20221019_141912~2.jpg

IMG_20221019_135353~3.jpg

So I tied them to their work stations.

IMG_20221019_142251~2.jpg

Tsl is still making buds too heavy for stems 😇

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I think there's somewhere around 10 days left, at least one of them should make it to harvest, some of the other must be sacrificed early, as I run out tonight.
IMG_20221029_163615~2.jpg

Hey Mars, always happy to replace it for something you still sell and show that off instead 😁

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks Mars

HAF man, are you back or just calling on to say hi? Either way, good to see ya.

Thanks Gizmo. Finishing off in the other tent, just getting the next round for both tents vegged up a bit here, before taking new cuts for the round after.

HalfArsedFarmer

I'm back bud.. pondering if I can be arsed to post pictures or not...
Don't know if they made it easier than it was.. resizing everything was a pain... Will look in a week or two when this SOG I'm running is done

Life has had me running around like a blue arsed fly..

Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Nice one, yeah it's easier now. Don't bother with albums, just load em strait into the thread. No resize, just bung em up. Just make sure your GPS is not being stored in the exif data.
Check out the fc3000 thread, that's got the bigger plants in it.

Latest posts

Latest posts