What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I would still go for silent dc fans, mainly for the safety in case it goes there is no risk of fire. And vibrations are low enaugh to be solved by some rubber pads/mount or something similar that should cost cents. Speed control is cheap as well with fully functional speed controllers already available for a few dollars at most. Just need to be adapted or made into a ready to buy solution. They can be used to speed control multiple fans at once as well!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I am not saying they need to have that function, just saying its easy to add. And they are not so mini, they got powerful dc fans nowdays.. up to tens of watts. It depends on which size u go with. For a tent one that is a bit bigger might need dimming, while in a room it may be perfect on the hi/max setting.
I dont use speed control on mine currently, but I am using low noise low rpm 120 mm fans, they quite mild power but do what i need, constant breeze, and they as silent as they can be. You would never hear them over regular house noise, u need to be close to them to hear anything. For anything over 1-2 sqm tho, I would need more powerul ones. Or ones that can dim for all needs would cover all situation..

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I would still go for silent dc fans, mainly for the safety in case it goes there is no risk of fire. And vibrations are low enaugh to be solved by some rubber pads/mount or something similar that should cost cents. Speed control is cheap as well with fully functional speed controllers already available for a few dollars at most. Just need to be adapted or made into a ready to buy solution. They can be used to speed control multiple fans at once as well!

that sounds nice. we already have applied the thermostat controller on fan. is there a link of the full functional controller?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I think searching "PWM fan controller" should open you to a world of models mainly targeting pc market. the circuit itself is very cheap, and you should be able to buy it already made at a good price. most of them are +12V (all the ones used for pc builders), but +24V pwm controller are available as well if you looking at using bigger vents.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I think searching "PWM fan controller" should open you to a world of models mainly targeting pc market. the circuit itself is very cheap, and you should be able to buy it already made at a good price. most of them are +12V (all the ones used for pc builders), but +24V pwm controller are available as well if you looking at using bigger vents.

get it, i will check them out. :huggy:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Good news to EU customers. TS1000 and TS600 comes back in stock today. There are enough stocks now. But these two models sold fast according to our sales record. So if you want to try any of them, take the chance. You can make the purchase on our official website www.mars-hydro.com or EU site. Coupon code"ICMAG" are available on both sites. Another good news: the coupon code‘ICMAG" will be available on UK, AU, Canada site at the begining of next month. :bump:

Reactions: GMT

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Would you like to use this light to seedling or clone some plants?

https://www.mars-hydro.com/hydroline...growing-system

new.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Looks like a great setup to grow some kitchen greens or clone some cannabis plants, yet the mockup designs tell us little about how it works, or what grow/hydro media is it designed to work with. Maybe tell us more?

Reactions: GMT

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Looks like a great setup to grow some kitchen greens or clone some cannabis plants, yet the mockup designs tell us little about how it works, or what grow/hydro media is it designed to work with. Maybe tell us more?

The grow media is water. totally hydro system. This light is only available in USA warehouse now. If there are a lot of demand, we will stock it in other warehouses.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
We will rest from 3th April to 6th April for tomb-sweeping holiday. After we come back to work, we will prepare the 420 sale and 420 giveaway. Are you becoming a little excited now? :bump:Hope you guys a high weekend. :joint::joint:

So I got my fce 6500 everything looks good but my question is what driver do you guys use I thought it was supposed to be MOSO but it’s not it’s a difff no name driver can you please explain this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
So I got my fce 6500 everything looks good but my question is what driver do you guys use I thought it was supposed to be MOSO but it’s not it’s a difff no name driver can you please explain this?

thanks for your support, bro. we used some different drivers for fce-6500. maybe you get another version. can you send the driver picture?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I get the concerns but maybe it's really a driver that is similar in quality and performance to the moso? For sure some pics would be nice to see the tech data!

Latest posts

Latest posts