What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Duke_Diamond’s Dominion Seed Co.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When do we get the smoke and the taste and the effects report:blowbubbles: They look outstanding

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
When do we get the smoke and the taste and the effects report:blowbubbles: They look outstanding

Thank you!

These plants are all still very much alive so it'll be a while before I get to smoke them.

When they are ready to smoke, I'll be doing full smoke reports on all the individual plants.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Supa Fly (Crossroad Chem x Figure Four) by Duke Diamond

Harvested at 68 days.

If you haven't picked up any seeds with the Figure Four male, please don't wait. This is some real deal ganja.

picture.php

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Is that him on DSGC podcast??

I took a look, Out of my pay line...

I think Duke's genetics are priced very affordably for the quality of seeds. Not to mention, he's one of the few real breeders out there

They are $7.50/seed currently at Seeds Here Now.

I got them during a 4/20 sale for even cheaper.

When you consider all the work he puts into breeding and the results, less than $100 for a 13 pack of seeds is not expensive.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Smoke Report

Breeder: Duke Diamond, Dominion Seed Co.
Strain: Supa Fly
Pheno: VA Beach
Mother: Lucky Dog Seed Co.'s Crossroad Chem
Father: Figure Four (TK x (Airborne G13 x Skelly x Skunk 1)
Harvest Day: 68
Yield: Medium-High
Smell: 60% Chemdog 91, 20% sour diesel, 20% og kush, FANTASTIC
Taste: lip-smacking Kush, tastes great
Effects: Happy weed. The Chemdog shines through. Very resinous, gets both the body and mind feeling good. Just a hit or two would be enough to catch a buzz for an experienced smoker. Would be equally suitable for unwinding after a long day or going on an excursion. An all around great smoke.

picture.php

Cube

I think Duke's genetics are priced very affordably for the quality of seeds. Not to mention, he's one of the few real breeders out there

They are $7.50/seed currently at Seeds Here Now.

I got them during a 4/20 sale for even cheaper.

When you consider all the work he puts into breeding and the results, less than $100 for a 13 pack of seeds is not expensive.

At Headie Gardens all Dukes gear is $65 a pack and buy 3 get 1 free. I just ordered 4 packs, including the freebie and it was $205 total with shipping.

Works out to about $4 per seed. Can't get much cheaper than that.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Yo HydroOrg,

How’s that dominion diesel coming along? Are you seeing a similar amount of keeper plants from both duke’s and skunkva’s gear?

-DD :tiphat:

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Yo HydroOrg,

How’s that dominion diesel coming along? Are you seeing a similar amount of keeper plants from both duke’s and skunkva’s gear?

-DD :tiphat:

I literally just cut the Dominion Diesel down from drying to sweat. It's going to taste fantastic, I can already tell.

I should have a smokeable sample in less than a week. Yield looks good, too. They didn't lose too much density upon drying. They stink, too.

Very consistent results from both breeders seeds. It's all been vigorous, stable, and killer smoke. Really, the keepers will come down to personal preference of high and taste and yield. It's all dank bud.

I've got more seeds going from both breeders currently and I've got a pretty good sized seed collection. These are the gene pools I'm after.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Smoke Report

Breeder: Duke Diamond, Dominion Seed Co.
Strain: Dominion Diesel
Pheno: Mitchell's Cove
Mother: East Coast Sour Diesel
Father: Dominion Skunk
Harvest Day: 74
Yield: Medium

Grow notes: Grew only 1 female phenotype of Dominion Diesel to get a feel for the strain. Judging based on this one example, it's well worth it to hunt a pack. None of the headaches of growing Sour Diesel, not stretchy, better internode length and yield and tastes much like sour. This example isn't full on sour tasting but the Dominion Skunk influence melds really well with the Sour Diesel. What I will do is germinate the rest of them and just search for the greasiest most sour representation that retains yield and stability. Even the one I have which isn't full on sour is sour enough to have a little bit of "that sour smell". I harvested at day 74 due to schedule, taking it longer (and pushing it harder) would have been optimal. Plucked 2 bananas out of tops at Day 60 (most likely my fault, I made many mistakes), otherwise no issues whatsoever.

Smell: 40% Sour Diesel, 50% moist, fertile soil 10% musty Indica

Taste: 30% sour diesel, 70% fresh, good soil. Very pleasing flavour. Earthy. A very difficult taste to describe but it's very good. This wouldn't be the keeper pheno for a sour diesel leaner but shows the potential.

Effects: Starts off all in the head. Nice uplifting head high. Eases my body just a little after a little while. Mood lifter. Nice and high without much body effects at all. Very mellowing. I expected a bit more stone. It's a refreshing high. I'll smoke this in the middle of work. Gets me feeling good and in the zone without making me tired.

picture.php

Desert Dan

Veteran
What’s the structure like on these? I picked up a couple packs based on Duke’s description of OG plants with better structure... Propping floppers gets old after a while.

-DD

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Cube

FWIW is there a strain called chem or isn't there which one exactly is that this? It sounds at least a little rhetorical it's unlikely so many accounts have been around for years before posting.
Posts: 1 Is this a seed reseller posting under an alias or a site moderator :dunno:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That dominion diesel sounds like it would tick off a lot of boxes for many smokers. Sounds really good to me but I have to watch it on the seed buying for a while.

Latest posts

Latest posts