What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jean Guy - House of the Great Gardener

Somatek

Can someone describe a blow by blow delta between Jg and Ww :)

Which WW though is the question lol. In general I find WW to be a more sedative, relaxing/sleepy variety. Jean Guy is the opposite, energetic, uplifting and motivates you to get going while still controlling pain.

I'd consider doing a side by side grow if the WW seeds don't cost too much.

Thesearch

Can someone describe a blow by blow delta between Jg and Ww :)

from my experience with ww and the clone only jg, white widow can have *almost* a kush nose to it, that hashy background that gives a base to some of the skunky notes, along with some licorice smells and some other sativa smells vs jean guy has a very bright, sour, sharp smell, a little sweetness, but more as a base to the sharper/brighter/more sour notes. some skunk and pine in the jg as well, but overall a much brighter flavour, and high, like somatek said.

Latest posts

Latest posts