What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazeman Seeds

dannykarey

88'g13 hashplant growing od's.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

orangina

Veteran
Hey guys,
does anyone of you has first or close second hand info on Cocoa puffs and Molokai Kush?
I'm especially interested in the Thai phenos or Molokai phenos.
I have a few beans of them, however there are always to many Seeds to grow at the same time!

too-dope

Starstomper

Starstomper

Grape Stomper x Stardawg

#4 harvested at 63 days. I have to say, I haven't smelled these kind of terps in a long time. Takes me back to 2008-2011 when grape stomper was in heavy circulation around northern california. Pure sour grape koolaid funk. I almost forgot buds could get this dense. I have two other phenos that are every bit as frosty and pungent about midway through flower. It will probably be difficult to choose a keeper.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

Starstomper

Starstomper

#6 has more of a sour candied mango nose with a raunchy/skunky/chem back end, perhaps more stardawg influence. All three phenos were soooo frosty and the terps are popping. I'm running clones of all three, highly impressed so far. Smoke report on the #4 soon.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

Starstomper

Starstomper

#4 after about 3 weeks in the jar. Nose is loud grape candy and it tastes that way as well, particularly on the exhale. Effect is smooth and narcotic, warm, very medicinal. Heavy behind the eyes giving everything a nice glow. I wasn't feeling well today but I was able to get moving after smoking this.
picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

#6 after about 2 months jarred. When I harvested this one it seemed like it was leaning heavily toward the stardawg side but after a cure the parents seem more evenly expressed, though still leaning toward the father. The buds are extremely dense with bright orange hairs and smaller trichomes than the other phenos. It out-yielded its sister plants considerably. The raunchiness of the chem has settled somewhat and is accented by a sweet smell I would no longer describe as mango, hard to articulate. This one is a bit more disorienting and psychoactive than the #4 however still very stoney overall.
picture.php

too-dope

i have some white grapes seeds from hazeman that i will probably keep after seeing your post

I imagine you'll find something comparable in the white grapes. The starstomper has been great. I've still yet to try the #8 but I'll have a report on that one in the near future. Also some updates on the #4 including better pictures. I have a pack of gg4 x durban poison I'm gonna get into my next seed round.

too-dope

Starstomper

Starstomper

SS #8 after a 3 month cure. Probably the frostiest of the 3 phenos I ran, bag appeal is definitely a 10/10. Very colorful. Smells like berry fruit leather, for those not familiar its a natural fruit snack (google it). It tastes about the same with some dank undertones. This one blows extremely heavy. Powerfully medicinal with very little psychoactive stimulation. Great for relaxing. I nearly let this one go as the #6 was my favorite early on but the clone run was so spectacular I decided to keep running her for the time being. I let the #4 go but the #6 has become one of my go-to shorter flowering cuts. I have a GG #4 x Durban Poison female from Hazeman midway through flower that smells incredible, anise with notes of funk from the glue starting to emerge.
picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

GG #4 x Durban Poison

GG #4 x Durban Poison

#2 at 59 days. The plant was harvested at 65. This plant was super stretchy and fast growing in veg. It smelled anise/wood/sweet until about mid flower then the sour candied glue funk started to pour on and never stopped. Whereas my headbangers are sour/fuel, this one has more of a candied sour aroma. The stink is quite possibly as loud as my best headbanger keepers.
picture.php

J-Icky

I’ve got a couple of his LA Dream I received as a freebie that are about 2 weeks from harvest. From what I see off my plants and the pics here it’s pretty clear that Hazemans varieties bring the frost.
Once I’m sure they are finished I’ll take a few pics of each before chop to show what the LA Dream has to offer. I honestly can’t wait to try it out and it’s hard not to chop at least a branch wary but I want it at its best before I try even the smallest sample.

too-dope

I’ve got a couple of his LA Dream I received as a freebie that are about 2 weeks from harvest. From what I see off my plants and the pics here it’s pretty clear that Hazemans varieties bring the frost.
Once I’m sure they are finished I’ll take a few pics of each before chop to show what the LA Dream has to offer. I honestly can’t wait to try it out and it’s hard not to chop at least a branch wary but I want it at its best before I try even the smallest sample.

I'd love to see those and hear your feedback. I almost got those. The Starstompers I've posted about were freebies and are some of the frostiest plants in my garden.

SMT

Madness at about 35 days from flip
ran a full pack, kept the 3 best pheno's...1 bubba kush leaner and 2 88g13hp pheno's. The bubba smells incredible..

bubba leaner
mMJw0fB.jpg

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Too-dope youre killin' it with that Hazeman gear there got me some gear from him too popped some Gods Gift and have poison kush and chocolate thai next in line i wanna exp that CT grown indoors organically. You have convinced me to get more of his seeds though