What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Crack also known as Cush

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Ceege - they were lovely, a few clear, mostly cloudy and a few amber. Just the way I likey. Shit is pretty potent. Makes me do goofy stuff, like wash my penis with Wilt Proof. :biglaugh:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
yep, fully mature. it's a Sativa/Indica hybrid, but still that's damn quick for most Indicas even.

schrooomy420

yes 45 days and she is done/done. I passed that clone out to thse you see here growing it. And while the sickly sweet fruity thing is'nt my taste, she is a good one for what she is. peace

ograskal

Veteran
Nice GC shots! I didnt take any GC cuts with me when i moved but i will be gettin it back real soon! I passed this clone all around Southern Cali and I'm sure it will find its way back to me real soon! Thanks to Schrooomy420 for the hookup!!! Peace.~ograskal

ograskal

Veteran
schrooomy420 said:
I'm smoking that plant right this minute. I think it's that nugget in that last picture ;)
Whats up Schrooomy! :wave: Still smokin on the GC??? My Meddi-Cabby is up and running as of yesterday. I have 2 Schroms and 2 ECSD's flowering as we speak!! Peace~ograskal

G

killabrown420 said:
so watcha cookin' up next M?

I was just sitting here looking drop-jawed at my monitor wondering the same thing. "Wonder what the hell m.steelers is cooking up right now."

guineapig

Veteran
i can never see enough pics of this beautiful elite clone-only strain.......

thanks for the pics and the cushy thread!!!

-kind regards from guineapig :wave: :ying: :wave:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey guys - just kickin it.

I am in the process of building a new box... should be done tonight. After that, I know I am going to run Original Diesel, Schrom, Rez' Williams clone and probably one more, either Sour Diesel or Trainwreck. I might do the wreck since I already am gonna do the OD.

I cant wait to get those started.

nycnoob

Nice m steelers.. i really look forward to your grows ... love them lst and strains you got goin for sure lol (=... keep up the great work m steelers and schroomy... these reports the are the closest most of the people can get to including me... of course until one day everyone one day.. (=...

have you grown the arcata TW msteelers... i hear soo many things about it so yeah hopefully that (=... im sure schroomy has some lyin around somewhere lol

take care and lookin forward to your next grows

ultranoob

hey M. Steelers, How is Green crack (Cush) yield wise? i imagine it yields a little less with such short flowering time right?

Mercer

GC is a great strain
so fast and a nice sativa rush effect
I need to get my hands on some cuts of it

peace

THC•20

When the hell can I get my hands on this strain or anything like it lol? It'd be great to have a super fast flowering mother in my garden. Sure would help my patience with waiting on the longer flowering strains.

Latest posts

Latest posts