What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Crack also known as Cush

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
hh- thanks bro, smoke report will be written, for the records.
CJ - thanks, you're embarassing me with those kind wordz. You're pumpin out some serious bullshit yourself.
Bonz - thanks for stoppin in, a little pinch here, some bondage there and a few snips for good measure!
JAR - thanks man, the speed on this one is remarkable.
MO- hello friend, thanks for checkin in.
Doc - yo bud, appreciate the comments!

King Ralph - you were askin about the stretch, it's not bad at all, done stretchin in about 2 weeks and doesnt really keep going vertical though flower. Stretches more than the UW and less than the Schroomy Deeze its growing with.

This plant is very easy to grow, and it grows fast in veg too. I was lucky enough to get another pail of water through her too, last flush before the chop! Buds are kinda bursting right now!

Peace ALL - M

B

baccas125

Well noob Green Crack is a clone only strain. No seeds of this will be avalible but one day if your a lucky duck someopne might share with you until then grow on from seedf and enjoy this great hobby we all share and love!!!! :wave:

G

cool stuff

i'd love to grow some 40 day strains if the quality measures up there.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
hey bros -

yes ultra she's a clone only cultivar.

bacc i know yours will look as good or better than mine. you sly dogg!

hh - she comes down tonight, i'll try to get some chop pics for us.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Went pretty well... I didnt get any pics, though. The yield could have been better because I couldnt really grow it as big as I would like, but combined with the other 2 plants I have it will do just fine. But I dont grow for yield anyway so it doesnt really matter that much.

Smoke report pending. My eyes were burning with the odor in the air though, was pretty pungent.

M

nycnoob

you lucky dog you...!! harvest..!! :cries:... party at m.steelers..

you have done a great job steelers and seriously are one of the best !! take care and I hope you enjoy your harvest for as long as it last.. dunno how much you toke lol..

yeah man Im chattin with you more!! or else (= :bat:

ultranoob

Clone only huh? Where do people get the cuts from all these clone only strains, and why do people hide them for themselves?

osoloco69

i know where

i know where

You buy a judges pass to the cannabis cup, then clip the plants that are exhibited, and clone them and bring them in a smell proof, x-ray proof bag and you have the best ones that are around.

killabrown420

noob, clone only strains usually are passed around amongst grower friends...unless you know someone there is a small shot you'll ever be offered one. Most people buy genetics and find keepers, clone only strains are popular because they aren't readily available in seed form and are somewhat exclusive. Like someone said, keep growing from seed, find your winners, keep them around, and you'll have your own "clone only" strains.

M.steelers, lovely buds...and pretty little bush there....looks a lot like the plants I grow under my 150. What is your growing space like? I can't get mine that big in my cab...and 45 days...WOW!

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
NYC- thanks bro, I smoke all day every day so my shit needs to last a long time.... but there are others :D

Ultra - hey man I aint hidin it, as a matter of fact I'm, showin it here for all to see! Just like Killa said, we like to share these things among friends. You get to know people and magic happens a lot of the time.

Killa - hey brother. The ole 150 does it again! :) My current space is pretty small... see pic, only 36 inches high or so. The funny thing I rammed 2 other plants of the same size in with this one... the yield will be less than a scrog, but I wanted 3 varieties this run so I sacrificed. I am going to move up to a little bigger light in a c25.... I've grown all over the spectrum now with a variety of light sizes. From the biggest to the smallest! Your new cab looks nice, I hope you enjoy it.

Sub - thanks, and no problem! You got something to say let it out!

Well, I didnt take any pics at harvest... but they nuggs have now made their way to the curing jar. I have smoked some and the taste is starting to come out, the smell is still a little grassy but very sweet, very large trichomes... and the high is VERY sativa for a 45 day plant. It's certainly a cool strain.

Peace to all.

M

G

hey M

how did those trichs look at 45 Days?:chin:

keep it close to da pavement
5538gyeah.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts