What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Crack also known as Cush

guineapig

Veteran
simply incredible......excellent potential for a breeding program....

but for now get ye to a nunnery!!! no pollen for that there girl.....

:wave: :ying: :wave:

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Very nice M.Steelers! Looks like that lady is gonna pack some punch! Also looks like you will be able to make some really good hash from those trichome covered bud leaves.

buckeye-leaf

Oreganic

Vibrant colors man! Looks like your ganna have some tiiight frost nuggets on your hands man.. and in 10 days :yoinks:!? Thats a quick bitch! :biglaugh:. Sp what light are they under? They really look tasty man, :woohoo: great job.

-budo.

Last edited:
G

What's up M? Your pics look good, so does that plant. Do they call it Green Crack because it's so addicting?

G

Smokey said:
Do they call it Green Crack because it's so addicting?
m knows the story, i don't, but snoop dogg supposedly named the strain green crack ;)
it's original name is cush, with a c..

:eek: talk about a gem :eek:

hurry up n finish 'er, m, so you can win picture of the month for february:D

ps- in case you dont know, i encourage you to take full advantage of the 'rotate photo' feature, and get them shots counter-clockwise:D. To do it - after you've clicked the thumbnail, and the image enlarges, look below the photo, you'll see 'edit photo' link, click that, and use the rotate counter-clockwise feature to set those sideways shots uprioght.....this is the same area you delete phoitos (im there constantly b/c always having upload troubles/duplicate pics)

for the small grow you have, you sure bang out some tight dank nuggets..that shit looks magnifico

it does look superskunk-ish:chin:

be well my friend

G

jack that is because superskunk is skunk x afghani

i am interested to see how this hybrid does

G

i REALLY gotta start takin notes from u, brother M..

impeccable green thumb, and, it really does show.

Latest posts

Latest posts