What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SourDiesel v3 from Res.

ZonaStona

Here is a shot of mine I have to share. Is only 4 weeks into flower in these pics. hope you enjoy as much as I did.:wave:
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

ZonaStona

Yeah it was a few days over 4, 30 days. It was a small plant that only got about 12"-14" tall max. the pic makes it look bigger than it really was. This is from a buddy who combed through the SDv3 and bread his own.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
v3 crosses used to be prevalent.
not so much anymore.

other 'flavors of the week' have taken the top spots, which is a shame actually, because I felt, the v3 was a pretty good offering.

people probably still have it, you just have to wait and see if anyone chimes in.

hopefully, they do. Id love to hit some chemdawg dd with some v3

-cap

T

TakenByTheSky

Why do you want the V3 so bad? I guarantee someone still has seeds. I'm still sitting on a few hundred sour d ibl seeds.

I know a lot of old timers are still holding the ECSD and I'd love to get ahold of the cut myself but it would seem sour diesel as a whole has gone out of fashion. Now everyone is all about Instagram cookie mish mash super hype shit.

acespicoli

Why do you want the V3 so bad? I guarantee someone still has seeds. I'm still sitting on a few hundred sour d ibl seeds.

I know a lot of old timers are still holding the ECSD and I'd love to get ahold of the cut myself but it would seem sour diesel as a whole has gone out of fashion. Now everyone is all about Instagram cookie mish mash super hype shit.

lol exactly flavors of the week, they go just as fast as they come these days

thats the one im looking for the v3 ibl

IMO shes a hard one to compare anything to once you had it you know

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm not really an old timer :biggrin:

acespicoli

This one looks nice has that haze ball look to it

Karma has a decent bulky looking cross offered it in a bx they didnt last long

T

TakenByTheSky

I'm not really an old timer :biggrin:

With a join date of 2010 you're almost one as far as the growing community is considered lol.

Ace my gripe with this strain has always been that the very excellent phenos are hard to come by.

I made seeds with my 2010 ibl, I had an excellent female to use but the seeds I made have been 50% crap. I have yet to find one as good as the female i used to make them.

acespicoli

With a join date of 2010 you're almost one as far as the growing community is considered lol.

Ace my gripe with this strain has always been that the very excellent phenos are hard to come by.

I made seeds with my 2010 ibl, I had an excellent female to use but the seeds I made have been 50% crap. I have yet to find one as good as the female i used to make them.

seems like its a numbers game

tom hill DC hash plant pheno 1/100 for example
or the haze 1/10

at 50% your doing well IMO

Theres people on here holding the v3 right now, and they have access to the best IC has to offer

and their #1 goto its the v3 crusty :smokeit: itd be worth it to work them
that rez SSSDH looks like SSH to me not sure about the nose and effect maybe someone else knows

Last edited:

Bean Sprout

Motarebel used SD V3 in his Sour Turbo (but res told him it was called Double Sour Diesel v2). That strain checked all the boxes. Wish I’d kept her around.

Hortilab also used SD V3 in his Sour Power (ie. Starbud x SDv3) I grew 5 SP plants (twice). All plants were uniform, tasty & had a very strong effect.

I need to pop a few more soon.
picture.php

acespicoli

have to love that sour skunky milk

View Image

NICE!!! (which one is that ?)

That hortilab Super Sour Skunk has a nice look as well im seriously thinking on that one, saw a grow here on ic and the grower said a few are skunk a few are sourD so you kinda get your pick on phenos

Hortilab has that nice v3 sour as a breeding tool