What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I guess this means I'm a loser, just like the Beatles song

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I'm a loser too, we all are part of a marginalized minority group, we need to organize, form a lobby and make up a list of demands, starting with total decrim and amnesty for all potheads.:)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess according to that I'm part of this club for sure :blowbubbles:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BIG "L" on my head. Now, if I ever give up coffee, look out!! There have been numerous times I've not smoked for jobs, can't concentrate, etc. When I can, like flylow....about 3-4 rips a weeks.

Try to keep endocannabinoids going with CBD capsules.

Thoroughly enjoy being in the moment, mesmerized by m-m-m-marijuana.

Working on equal ratio (really, getting old) photoperiod of CBD:thc, about ~15%-17% each. Relieves pain, I can move... it's enjoyable!! That may be my GO TO, although I like many, many others.

And finishing Iranian Blueberry and the Cherry outdoors....yeowza!!! So many strains, so little time.

Im'One

I mix a cbd plant with a thc plant for balanced tincture and wife loves it.
My dancehall is supposed to be about 6% cbd so I mix three grams of it to one gram 17%thc romulan grapefruit decarbed ground up buds in everclear

Max Headroom

Veteran
if "loser" means i'm not a capitalistic drone that tries to fill the emptiness inside with mindless consumption, then yes, i am a loser.

G

picture.php

Im'One

I spent 20 years working construction and some of the best hands were "wake and bakers " and old heads

mr.brunch

Veteran
The daily mail is a total shit rag.
I’m only surprised they didn’t also blame it all on immigration, or somehow link weed to lady Diana’s death.
My sister is in the entertainment industry, and when she worked for one of the bigger companies the daily mail used to send in write ups of events for approval before printing- often before the event had taken place.

mr.brunch

Veteran
This is a list of all the things that daily mail has reported to cause cancer over the years.

https://youtu.be/q3chJN9DCGg

Set to the tune of ‘we didn’t start the fire’

Age, air, alcohol, aspirin and calcium
Ham, honey, eggs, dogs, dieting and soup
Being a woman, being a man, bubble bath and food from cans
Being black, wearing bras, left-handiness and speedy cars
Oestrogen climate change, baby food, the menopause
Beef, beer, pizza, pork, cereal and worscestor sauce
Childlessness, children, vitamins and bacon
Chocolate, retirement, deodarant and facebook
The mail says that these cause cancer,
but it's only rumours that they give you tumours
They've got some big balls to print it,
cos it's 60 pages of scary bullshit.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
The daily mail is a total shit rag.
I’m only surprised they didn’t also blame it all on immigration, or somehow link weed to lady Diana’s death.
My sister is in the entertainment industry, and when she worked for one of the bigger companies the daily mail used to send in write ups of events for approval before printing- often before the event had taken place.

This is a list of all the things that daily mail has reported to cause cancer over the years.

https://youtu.be/q3chJN9DCGg

Set to the tune of ‘we didn’t start the fire’

Age, air, alcohol, aspirin and calcium
Ham, honey, eggs, dogs, dieting and soup
Being a woman, being a man, bubble bath and food from cans
Being black, wearing bras, left-handiness and speedy cars
Oestrogen climate change, baby food, the menopause
Beef, beer, pizza, pork, cereal and worscestor sauce
Childlessness, children, vitamins and bacon
Chocolate, retirement, deodarant and facebook
The mail says that these cause cancer,
but it's only rumours that they give you tumours
They've got some big balls to print it,
cos it's 60 pages of scary bullshit.
Wow! Please tell us how you really feel :)
Time to spark one :biggrin: :tiphat:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
The Daily Mail is the UK equivalent of those tabloids they used to sell at the cash register at a grocery.

BatBoy_01_t800.jpg