What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sam the skunkmans original haze x skunk

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Are all the original haze phenos that way?
I want to experience that classic sativa buzz, but so far haven't found it.
I have 2 of Todd's ohaze growing, one in bloom. 8 more seeds to find it.

I dont know Todd´s ohaze, but I would say you need more seeds, maybe you will get lucky.. with hybrids it is easier to find keepers, if you dont find it, make seeds and go bigger numbers in selection.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I dont know Todd´s ohaze, but I would say you need more seeds, maybe you will get lucky.. with hybrids it is easier to find keepers, if you dont find it, make seeds and go bigger numbers in selection.

Thanks.

I want to find the classic sativa buzz to cross to my PurpAl indica plant. Get my hybrid on. I'm thinking they should be different enough for the offspring to be the closest to a true f1 I've bred.
Then breed back towards the haze, selecting for that buzz.

Anyone ever have problems with Ohaze herms? Don't have one, just wondering.

vanilla dutch

heck no about a herm. they were some of the strongest plants ive grown. top shelf smoke for real.

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

thanks fot the reports vanilla

first of all i am surprised about how many phenos has this strain, i was thinking to try it next year, but what i never ever ever would expect is the effects, i tought that with that genetics on it this plant would give you a very high, cerebral, electric, talky, trippy and so on effect but you described it as much more stoned, at least in some phenos, is dissapointing, i always heard the amazing high of old sativas, seems that this dont fit with it

there was over 30 seeds in my pack.probally why it seems like there are alot of phenos.the high was good dont get me wrong.maybe too high.lol

vanilla dutch

This is O.Haze x Skunk from Sam. You have a hybrid.

29245DSCN3452.JPG

29245DSCN3046.JPG

29245DSCN3050.JPG

How long did these flower outside for? They dont look finished. Just asking.and did u enjoy?