What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars tsw2000 grow with csg

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
The third picture shows the plant is near the light. will that burn the buds?

Hi mate it’s not actually as close as it seems... I reached in and leaned her towards the camera for a better shot, but harder in the dark though.
I also find with the fan blowing directly up (trick learned from the vertical growers) you can let them get closer with no burning (also helps when doing hps)
Looking like this light is going to produce some nice weight.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi mate it’s not actually as close as it seems... I reached in and leaned her towards the camera for a better shot, but harder in the dark though.
I also find with the fan blowing directly up (trick learned from the vertical growers) you can let them get closer with no burning (also helps when doing hps)
Looking like this light is going to produce some nice weight.

That's a nice trick. :tongue:
Just curious about that.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Your plants are looking great buddy...!!!...
Thanks mate, hope your issues are swiftly resolved and you can get back at it :tiphat:

looking good.. just curious, whats the size of the tent and fan filter combo? thx! peace

Cheers mate, the tent is a 1sq/m mars tent that I’ve had for a few years now and it’s still going strong... ram filter and an inline fan (4” I think :smoke: )

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
We have upgraded the tent for a few times in last two years. :headbange
The main purpose is to increase the durability and light reflective rate.
But it is still very affordable. :tongue:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
We have upgraded the tent for a few times in last two years. :headbange
The main purpose is to increase the durability and light reflective rate.
But it is still very affordable. :tongue:

They do last well though, only small thing was the clips from the Light hangers are too small to fit over the tent bars- tied them up instead, so no biggie.
Tempted to look into a new one now though :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The clips is big enough for the poles. i suppose it can be fastened easily. :tongue:

The new tent stock will be ready in USA around 2 weeks later. :headbange

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 36 flower
I just couldn’t wait until morning, had to have a look so I snapped a couple of pictures
They’re due a watering tomorrow and they’re stacking all over.
Lovely

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php