What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I really like my TSW 2000

Scorp1on

I really like my MARS HYDRO TSW 2000, I started with 1 in veg and now I got another one.

I might buy 2 or 3 more to replace 2 or 3x 600w hps in my flower room.

currently running 8x 600hps and a couple or led light in my flower room.

This picture is 1 or 2 week ago, I will post an update tomorrow

picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thanks for sharing your idea about our light, Scorp1on. :huggg:
The babies look great. If you want to get better yield, i recommend you pick bigger one TS3000 for your flowering room. It has bigger coverage and power than TSW2000. :tiphat:
Hope to see your new update here. :biggrin:

Scorp1on

Thanks for sharing your idea about our light, Scorp1on. :huggg:
The babies look great. If you want to get better yield, i recommend you pick bigger one TS3000 for your flowering room. It has bigger coverage and power than TSW2000. :tiphat:
Hope to see your new update here. :biggrin:

yeah I wasnt sure which one to pick, my 600w are covering 3x3, I was planning to start with 2 light and after that maybe I'll buy 6 more to run only on led.

Scorp1on

I guess the mars light in first picture is pro II 120. :biggrin:
Compared to Viparspectra, which you prefer?

Its a Mars Hydro Mars Pro II Epistar 320, I like it, but I havent tryed my regular strain under it to compare to my 600hps, The light beside the mars hydro is a parfactworks, it doesnt compare to the mars hydro because I should only cover 2x2 with it. This 320 is a good choice to cover 3x3 I think but I found out I dont like purple led light, thats why im moving on with a TSW2000.

When I compare a led light, I always compare the yeild I get for 4 plant in a 3x3. I usually get over 300g to 450g per 600hps/3x3/4plant.(that was without co2, now im running co2 for the 1st time) The 320 got me 325g and 360g the last 2 run but these were untested strain/seed.

I have one vipar spectra thats in my veg room, but its my weakest light of all.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Scorp1on.... how high are the led's over the plants?? it looks like 3ft??? - can't argue as they all look real good, but i try to keep the cheap led's i have like 18'' above the tops

Scorp1on

Scorp1on.... how high are the led's over the plants?? it looks like 3ft??? - can't argue as they all look real good, but i try to keep the cheap led's i have like 18'' above the tops

around 24inch to 36inch in the picture...

but right now I think they're more at 24inch, these pics are today
picture.php
picture.php
13023&thumb=1[/img][/url]

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Its a Mars Hydro Mars Pro II Epistar 320, I like it, but I havent tryed my regular strain under it to compare to my 600hps, The light beside the mars hydro is a parfactworks, it doesnt compare to the mars hydro because I should only cover 2x2 with it. This 320 is a good choice to cover 3x3 I think but I found out I dont like purple led light, thats why im moving on with a TSW2000.

When I compare a led light, I always compare the yeild I get for 4 plant in a 3x3. I usually get over 300g to 450g per 600hps/3x3/4plant.(that was without co2, now im running co2 for the 1st time) The 320 got me 325g and 360g the last 2 run but these were untested strain/seed.

I have one vipar spectra thats in my veg room, but its my weakest light of all.

The new TS and SP can help you get more yield :huggg:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I'm dying to set up my TSW-2000 in a decent space, and a 3x3 cabinet for it is my next project.

Things I didn't think about at first, that I really appreciate.

- The price is lower because the construction is how I would make it, just strong enough for the job. I have an LED you can drop hard, but it'll most likely break something anyway.

- The price is slightly lower again because it isn't waterproof. I understand this may be a problem for some situations, but for me I love it. I have zero need for water proofing (I do my best to keep moving electrons away from h20 molecules), and I'm dang glad I won't have to pay for waterproofing I don't need.

- The Spectrum is what I want. I've seen so many LEDs on the market with 'leafy' spectrums, it was great to see the HPS style flowers the TS spectrum produces.

- The lower heat footprint means I have options I never had with HID lighting before, along with lower wattage.

Yeah, I'm digging the TS series and specifically my TSW-2000. My goal is a 3x3 showcase cab. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I'm dying to set up my TSW-2000 in a decent space, and a 3x3 cabinet for it is my next project.

Things I didn't think about at first, that I really appreciate.

- The price is lower because the construction is how I would make it, just strong enough for the job. I have an LED you can drop hard, but it'll most likely break something anyway.

- The price is slightly lower again because it isn't waterproof. I understand this may be a problem for some situations, but for me I love it. I have zero need for water proofing (I do my best to keep moving electrons away from h20 molecules), and I'm dang glad I won't have to pay for waterproofing I don't need.

- The Spectrum is what I want. I've seen so many LEDs on the market with 'leafy' spectrums, it was great to see the HPS style flowers the TS spectrum produces.

- The lower heat footprint means I have options I never had with HID lighting before, along with lower wattage.

Yeah, I'm digging the TS series and specifically my TSW-2000. My goal is a 3x3 showcase cab. ;)

That is a professinal and lovely comment. :huggg:
Hope to see your lovely babies. :biggrin:

Green Thumb

Thanks for sharing Scorpion, I just fired up my first TSW 2000 grow. Week 3 of veg, 5 plants in 4x4 tent. Looking forward to see how these effect yield.

Mr. J

I just ordered the TS-600. It looked so cute I just couldn't resist. I'm not an LED guy but these look pretty nice, and are reasonably priced, and DC vouched for them. I'm building a really small grow box and was going to make something with some screw in bulbs but after reading this thread I figured for $100 I would give this thing a try.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I just ordered the TS-600. It looked so cute I just couldn't resist. I'm not an LED guy but these look pretty nice, and are reasonably priced, and DC vouched for them. I'm building a really small grow box and was going to make something with some screw in bulbs but after reading this thread I figured for $100 I would give this thing a try.

Thanks for your trust, Mr J. TS600 is really very cute. lol
It can work well in 2x2 grow tent. A friendly light for discreet grow. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts