What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DD x OPG & Headbanger x OPG

nickman

Veteran
Still chugging along...!!!...
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Still chugging along...!!!...

This is their first day under my Mars Hydro TSW2000...
They were just transplanted about a week ago...

They got pretty root bound in the smaller solo cups but they’ve bounced back nicely...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Nice work so far bro. You going to up-pot them again before flower?
Yes, they will definitely be up-potted to three gallon grow bags for flowering...!!!... I’d like to know their sex first though...!!!...

Looking nice an healthy mate top job ..:tiphat:
They are doing much better now after the transplant...!!!...

Picture of health look good :tiphat:
Thanks, I’m getting some smells allready when I touch some of them...!!!... Nothing distinctive yet but I’m just kinda noticing it...!!!...

:thank you:....

V

ValleyHill

Hey nickman,
from looking at them little beauties, your definitely doing them justice so far.
top job.
I did get some of the opg x headbanger off panikz myself but after sexing I've only got two females
Two different phenos both have some similar traits
The smaller of the two as double serrated leaves and is similar to my UK cheese clone with regard to structure, on the stem rub I'm getting a fuely diesel with slight citrus smell.
The second of the two phenos has a real strong
orange citrus smell with a dank diesel mix also this pheno I have high high hope's for shes full of vigor and I mean full of vigor like shes on roids
I got 2 x el chapo and 2 x odv3 x sours in a little test run at the side of her and although there nice,shes my favourite so far out of them all
Atb vh

nickman

Veteran
Hey nickman,
from looking at them little beauties, your definitely doing them justice so far.
top job.
I did get some of the opg x headbanger off panikz myself but after sexing I've only got two females
Two different phenos both have some similar traits
The smaller of the two as double serrated leaves and is similar to my UK cheese clone with regard to structure, on the stem rub I'm getting a fuely diesel with slight citrus smell.
The second of the two phenos has a real strong
orange citrus smell with a dank diesel mix also this pheno I have high high hope's for shes full of vigor and I mean full of vigor like shes on roids
I got 2 x el chapo and 2 x odv3 x sours in a little test run at the side of her and although there nice,shes my favourite so far out of them all
Atb vh

Sounds good to me man...!!!...

I’ve also noticed some nice dank smells coming from some of my plants...
Also unfortunately I’ve gotten a large amount of males in both of my tester packs...

I’ll be doing another update shortly...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Security Risk

Security Risk

Sorry to say fellas but last week I had a major security risk and had to shut down...!!!...
All my flowering plants were trashed...!!!...

I was able to get some of these testers to a somewhat friend... ... ...

I think I was able to get about 12 or so plants to him... ... ...
it’s his first time growing... I had to practically build the grow room for him so he could grow these plants...!!!...

The tester plants were doing very well and stinky as hell..!!..
the C4DD x OPG were very stinky... I’ve never had plants smell that strong during the veg process... ... ...

Hopefully I can still get some photos of the plants as they grow... ... ...
like I said, it’s his first time growing so I’ll be going there to check on things whenever I can...!!!...

I’m VERY SORRY that this sorta thing has happened and I feel terrible for not coming through on my end like I promised...!!!...
This is the first time I’ve ever had to do something like this...!!!...

@Panikz: I’m truly sorry my friend about this shut down... it’s the last thing I wanted to have happen, seriously...!!!...
these were gonna be some awesome plants... I could just see it... ... ...

Like I said earlier, I’ll definitely still try to get some updates of what’s left...!!!... :tiphat:...

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Sorry to say fellas but last week I had a major security risk and had to shut down...!!!...
All my flowering plants were trashed...!!!...

I was able to get some of these testers to a somewhat friend... ... ...

I think I was able to get about 12 or so plants to him... ... ...
it’s his first time growing... I had to practically build the grow room for him so he could grow these plants...!!!...

The tester plants were doing very well and stinky as hell..!!..
the C4DD x OPG were very stinky... I’ve never had plants smell that strong during the veg process... ... ...

Hopefully I can still get some photos of the plants as they grow... ... ...
like I said, it’s his first time growing so I’ll be going there to check on things whenever I can...!!!...

I’m VERY SORRY that this sorta thing has happened and I feel terrible for not coming through on my end like I promised...!!!...
This is the first time I’ve ever had to do something like this...!!!...

@Panikz: I’m truly sorry my friend about this shut down... it’s the last thing I wanted to have happen, seriously...!!!...
these were gonna be some awesome plants... I could just see it... ... ...

Like I said earlier, I’ll definitely still try to get some updates of what’s left...!!!... :tiphat:...

Don’t Be silly mate safety always comes first I’ve been in the game long enough to know this , I hope everything works out for you stay safe don’t worry about the plants we can always grow more plants:tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Take care and stay safe nickman :wave:

P :smoke:
Thanks Paddi... your testers are looking great...!!!... Do the C4DD x OPG smell very strong when you touch or brush up against them like mine did... I’ve got a feeling by the way these testers were looking and smelling that they’re going to be real nice cross...!!!...

Don’t Be silly mate safety always comes first I’ve been in the game long enough to know this , I hope everything works out for you stay safe don’t worry about the plants we can always grow more plants:tiphat:

Thanks for understanding brother...!!!... the last thing I wanted to do was not fulfill my end of the deal...!!!... I feel horrible about it...!!!... at least I was able to save most of these testers I was running and get them to someone to still grow them...!!!...

Like I said though it’s his first time ever growing...!!!... I built him a grow room and gave him an extra 1000 watt air cooled system I had that I wasn’t using...
Hopefully everything works out for him... I’ll be checking in on him as much as I can though... he needs all the help he can get... I’ll still get some pics and do some updates as I can...!!!...

Thanks for understanding :tiphat... ... ...