What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DD x OPG & Headbanger x OPG

nickman

Veteran
So here goes...

I’ll be testing out the C4DD x OPG and the Headbanger x OPG ...!!!...

After reading through the C4DD thread I’m getting very interested in this cross even more...
The Headbanger I’ve grown before so I know that is a nice strain that should cross well with the OPG...

They will get put into wet paper towels real soon...!!!...

picture.php

Thanks again PANIKZ. . .

Fitzera

I have to say, whoever did the labeling....you got purdy writing, boy lol

I'll be following along, got the same testers!

M

MagusMind

Best of luck with your grow. I am also testing
Gelato x Dosidos x Opg be good to see what phenols you get

nickman

Veteran
Germination starts...!!!...

Germination starts...!!!...

Ok so I finally put them into wet paper towels last night...!!!...
Hopefully I’ll be putting them into solo cups any day now...!!!...

Sorry about the slow start everyone...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
I also got a new LED to put these under for the time bein until they’re ready to go under the bigger lights...!!...

Ended up getting a Mars Hydro TSW2000

nickman

Veteran
That’s what’s up...!!!... both strains ??? I’m thinking both these lines should mesh well together...!!!... well see soon enough won’t we...!!!...

high bro

nice to see the next selection round ;)

greetz

Yes sir, ...!!!...

Ok, so here they are as of yesterday...!!!... All seeds germinated except for two of the Headbanger x OPG... I still put them into their own solo cups as well to see if they sprout on their own...!!!...

picture.php

picture.php

After being under the T5 for one night all of the C4DD x OPG came up... those two Headbanger x OPG are still not popping their heads up yet...!!!... All the rest have popped up outta the soil but some still have the seed shells on them... More Headbanger x OPG then the C4DD x OPG...

I’ve gently pulled a few seed shell’s off but I’ll wait until tomorrow to see if the rest fall off on their own...!!!...

Fitzera

I'm super excited about these strains, cant wait to see what you do with them!! Let me live through you, Nickman!

nickman

Veteran
Nice. I am gonna get some of those fancy see through cups when my red ones fall apart !
Yeah I know right...!!!... I was going for the normal red cups but friggn Walgreens was wiped out...???... this was all that was left... Shit, I figured I’ll just be able to see the roots better...
Some say that the roots shouldn’t be allowed to see the light but I don’t really believe in that...!!!...

I'm super excited about these strains, cant wait to see what you do with them!! Let me live through you, Nickman!

Yeah me too...!!!...
I already love me some headbanger and chems are the shit so I figured why not !!!
I’m thinking this OPG will cross well with these...!!!... Especially the headbanger I think...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Next day...
C4DD x OPG - 10
picture.php

Headbanger x OPG - 8
picture.php

So all 10 C4DD came up and the 8 Headbanger also are up...!!!...
Things are looking so far...!!!... I have a good feeling about this test run...!!!...
Thanks again Panikz

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll take a seat for this one too ... doing a couple of C4DD crosses myself atm so it will be interesting to see these develop.

nickman

Veteran
I'll take a seat for this one too ... doing a couple of C4DD crosses myself atm so it will be interesting to see these develop.

Well your the man behind the magic with the C4DD’s...!!!...
love to have you along for the ride...!!!...
:tiphat:...!!!...

I don’t really know what to expect with these... I’ve never grown them before... I’ve only ever really grown Chem91 crosses...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Things are moving along now ...!!!...

Looks like one of those headbanger cross stragglers has come up after all...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php