What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaving good enuf alone = or not

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am a variety kinda guy, it helps with tolerance IMO. But in the big picture I like a heavy full-body indica when I feel lazy and a nice hybrid/sativa for daytime activities.

So when a new strain shows up the first thing I do is Leafly it to see what it is. Kind of like reading the movie revue or book before. Sometimes the name isn't there (Diamond OGK, Queen's Candy, Doc's OGK off the top).

Darn stoner farmers... where do they come up with all these different strains and names? Used to be so simple... brown, green. Indica, sativa, hybrid.

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got it down to a dozen or so favorite strains that help with pain, help with attitude, etc and within the last year or so several new ones have popped into the zone I like to be in and so I'll eventually add them too. They disappear after awhile just like gold weed once upon a time. I really liked a strain that a place in san jose had for years was a signature strain and then it was all gone, never to be seen again ( big sigh ). This strain actually replaced what had previously been the number one favorite of mine afpak kush which disappeared.

And so I'm working on having a number of them so there's never boredom. I used to drink and for a while I was into the wine thing buying a cabinet and all that. One of my favorite wines though was port and I became somewhat of a collector of those wonderful wines with little 3oz glasses. I guess I've looked at pot in a similar way....what could it hurt to look? Taste? :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts