What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Me and Ace

D

DNM1

lookin good!
Thanks my friend.
Zamal I can't "read" yet.I know what she wants to do, grow taller, but it ain't going to happen.She's stressed,I've documented her growth, added LST to the equation, minus a set of fan leaves since that photo was taken
:)

S

Sertaiz

ya the small pot size will help i bet. never grown a zamal but gt has been awesome and panama has the lemon smells i like, my homechucked panama cross was great.

D

DNM1

ya the small pot size will help i bet. never grown a zamal but gt has been awesome and panama has the lemon smells i like, my homechucked panama cross was great.
First indoor, same room, had a Panama(think around Feb'18?) It was the plant I was most fascinated with.I think it captured how I wanted to grow.Trees:)Had to take her out of the grow room, finished her ok
The reason I took her out was build up of humidity,mold
Air circulation perfect now,Zamal because of this year's hunidity troubles(almost 2 weeks,technical), lockdown
I have a feeling her rooting system is weak,plant pale, def.,she went and flowered on me.Didn't notice that....
What next.....keep an eye if she herms, and,will be using in crystalline form nutrients to see if it helps
Lemon essence,aromas is a mutual like my friend:)

Attachments

• IMG_9159.jpg
    IMG_9159.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2341.jpg
    IMG_2341.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2338.jpg
    IMG_2338.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 20
D

DNM1

First indoor, same room, had a Panama(think around Feb'18?) It was the plant I was most fascinated with.I think it captured how I wanted to grow.Trees:)Had to take her out of the grow room, finished her ok
Air circulation perfect now,Zamal because of this year's hunidity troubles(almost 2 weeks,technical), lockdown
I have a feeling her rooting system is weak,plant pale, def.,she went and flowered on me.Didn't notice that....
What next.....keep an eye if she herms, and,will be using in crystalline form nutrients to see if it helps
Panama,Bangi Haze bottom:biggrin: first indoor, still messing up things:)

Attachments

• IMG_5050.jpg
    IMG_5050.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 21
S

Sertaiz

those are pretty.... nice job its always a learning thing.... ya panama has a nice structure, doesnt she? how did the smokes compare to each other?

panama wasnt as good at defending against humidity as the gt was, but was sweet lemons....

D

DNM1

those are pretty.... nice job its always a learning thing.... ya panama has a nice structure, doesnt she? how did the smokes compare to each other?

panama wasnt as good at defending against humidity as the gt was, but was sweet lemons....
Just posted Bangi Haze,had going at the same time with Panama.Both where cured ready to smoke summer,Southern hemisphere
Bangi with it's lemony, aromas, uplifting,energetic buzz,fitted the season
Socially felt as thoughts, conversion was clear, happy.had a nice flow,and,unditected by others{most fun for me).Perfect smoke
Panama was the night "medicine",although I didn't do the plant justice
Had a nice "numb" feeling, mind .....,well there you are.Has the potential to touch "trippy",I think? ,don't know, then again I do not drink alcohol, or,take pills so ......when I tried it daytime balcony, view, summer was stuck there for a while,happy,but,stuck:)

D

DNM1

GT,Panama Haze would love to try on their own indoors, same room
2 plants 2x600W HPS
P.S maybe Zamaldelica with those two, if I see the one I have suffering.Light intensity will do good to my Killer A5 Haze

Last edited:
D

DNM1

Orient Express,Panama Haze,newbie, spider mites, high as a kite....... what a trip:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_4796.jpg
    IMG_4796.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 23
D

DNM1

Attachments

• IMG_2360.jpg
    IMG_2360.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 22
D

DNM1

Orient Express,Panama Haze,newbie, spider mites, high as a kite....... what a trip:biggrin:
OE bottom left, turned out to be an Extreme Vietnamese Black pheno

Attachments

• IMG_2956.jpg
    IMG_2956.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9811.jpg
    IMG_9811.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
D

DNM1

First full feed for Killer A5 Haze NL pheno(two weeks?)
Still in veg

Attachments

• IMG_2578.jpg
    IMG_2578.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 20
S

Sertaiz

some semi fat leaves on that a5...
interesting. i suppose panama has a fatter leaf as well.. fatter than some, that is.

D

DNM1

some semi fat leaves on that a5...
interesting. i suppose panama has a fatter leaf as well.. fatter than some, that is.

Panama? two years ago, first indoor
Killer A5 Haze same room, second indoor, about the same age, same height
and,Panama Haze showing same leafing?

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9071.jpg
    IMG_9071.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2729.jpg