What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5x10 2k hps

anon710

Just got some new plants translated and into my 5x10 tent to flower.
Running 2 x 1k air cooled hps. Running promix HP in 5 gal pots.

A mix of strains will update with that next time I water.
Some barbara bud, some BOG bubble, some Purple skunk, and some blueberry kush for sure. Cant remember the rest.

going to let them get into the flower zone and next week will put up a scrog net over half the tent atleast maybe both sides have not decided yet.

picture.php

View image in gallery

some random veg fun. Got a bunch of stuff translated to fill my other space in a month or so, and getting some new moms going to be able to run some mono crops. Miss running single strains so much more efficient.

Man at Arms

Just got some new plants translated and into my 5x10 tent to flower.
Running 2 x 1k air cooled hps. Running promix HP in 5 gal pots.

A mix of strains will update with that next time I water.
Some barbara bud, some BOG bubble, some Purple skunk, and some blueberry kush for sure. Cant remember the rest.

going to let them get into the flower zone and next week will put up a scrog net over half the tent atleast maybe both sides have not decided yet.

some random veg fun. Got a bunch of stuff translated to fill my other space in a month or so, and getting some new moms going to be able to run some mono crops. Miss running single strains so much more efficient.

Looking good! Did you train them at all? That blueberry kush sounds tasty.

anon710

Not exactly happy with the BOG in the middle that all stretched out but thats why I like to run new strains in this tent avoid a real disappointment under more lights.

Had a 630 laying around so put it in the tent to see what happens for the next 2-3 weeks.

Have some of my old rock star and some DJ blueberry clones almost ready to start veg for the next round in this tent.

anon710

got the other half of the tent harvested forgot to take pics before. New babies in there that had around a 2 week veg from clone. All blue berry kush. Its the frosty looking one on the post above. Getting into the winter zone and not playing around with any new genetics at the moment and going to run a few solid yielding things I have as mono crops, exciting times lol.

anon710

Got new babies in both sides of the tent now. Have some harvest pictures, stuff still drying and needs a trim in a week or 2, will update with some pics. Very happy with quality, weight should be ok at around 1.5 ish per light would be my guess. Will know soon enough, big bud size and rock hard so im happy so far.

Some pics from a few days ago. Will take some pics when I go to water tonight at some point.

Considering putting 6-8 315 cmh or a 3-4 630 DE cmh in this tent. Getting good results with them in other rooms. But these 1 k hps have been around forever dont owe me anything, and I have 10-15 bare ballsts sitting around for parts or replacements and 10-15 1 cycle bulbs just sitting around making it tough to spend any sorta money on lights when im getting 2-3 pounds average out of what is basically a lung room for my larger production room. The market for old school ballasts sucks too so they are not really worth flipping my old bare balasts with parobolic hoods for 50 bucks a pop lol, the kids are scared of the old school tech it seems.